The Shadow Knights

Y/N = Your name
F/S = Favorite song
F/C = Favorite color
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite color
F/A = Favorite animal
F/A/S = Favorite anime show
F/T/V = Favorite TV show
S/C = Skin color
C/N = Channel name
W/N/N = Wierd nickname (Gargar ex.)
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

"Ugh, Y/N! You ruined my clothes!" Sasha Screamed.

"You slept in your clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah, so?" Sash crossed her arms, dripping in water. I sighed and grabbed Sasha an outfit from my closet.

 I sighed and grabbed Sasha an outfit from my closet

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Sasha's outfit)

"You have good sense in style." Sasha said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"I know." I smirked.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

Everyone left one by one until it was just me and my brothers. I got another text from that number. Does this person ever take a break? I've got my phone taken up multiple times because of them. It said to go to the park. I mean I have no other plans today so I guess I'll go. I told Garroth I was going to the park and headed off.
I arived at the park and sat by the stump of a tree. Noone came up to me so I'm assuming they weren't here yet. I silently hummed the tune of "Your reality" when Sasha and Zenix came up to me.

"Have you seen Gene?" Zenix asked.

"No, I'm here to meet someone." I replied.

Up came a guy wearing a black jacket. Gene was holding a bag of some sort.
"I see you got my message." He said.
Doesn't really surprise me that it was Gene this whole time. Everyone is always saying how bad he was during high school.

"So, I came to ask you. Would you like to join the Shadow Knights?" He asked me. I belive that Aphmau was in the Shadow knights for a while in her freshmen year.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled. I felt an arm go on my shoulder from behind.

"Lots of reasons." I looked to my side and there stood Laurance. I wonder what he has against them. I wonder what everyone has against them. They are just mistreated, and they need someone to help them out.

"Ah, well hello Laurance." Gene smirked at the sight of him. I wonder why, we're they friends or something?

"What are you doing here Gene?" Laurance narrowed his eyes at the Shadow Knight leader.

"Just seeing if Y/N wanted to be in the coolest gang ever." Gene replied.

"Rembert when you were a Shadow Knight Laurance?" Sasha questioned.
Wait, Laurance was a Shadow Knight? Then why is he so obsessed with Noone talking to them. He's being a hypocrite. I gave him a confused look. He just looked at the ground.