Veintitres

- Mike's P.O.V - 

"So, how'd it go?" Tori asked, completely oblivious to what I'd just witnessed. 

I cringed, "Let's just say, you and me baby me, nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel," I did a little hump motion. 

They all sat up quickly, "What'd you see?" I swear to god I was a bucket of fried chicken in their eyes at the moment. It that weird to say? Probably. 

"Vic is the man!" I fist pumped, despite the unsettling feeling in my stomach. Sure I've seen Vic naked many times, cause we're like brothers, you know? But I've never seen his dick in another human- that's just disturbing. I mean, sure I do it myself and all. but- yeah, I'm getting off topic now. Jaime and Tony cheered proudly for our fellow little Mexican, while Tori just sat there...probably thinking about what gay sex is like. I don't know, she comes up with some weird ass shit. "Fucking like rabbits." I grinned smugly. 

 As if on cue the couple walked out, hair all messed up, cheeks red and whatnot, both panting heavily. Must've been great- or not, none of my business, Jaime automatically started moaning loudly, "Oh, Vic, yeah! Right there- fuck!" 

Kellin's eyes widened, "No. Shut up Jaime, bad Jaime." a pillow was soon thrown in his direction. 

"You guys could've locked the damn door," I muttered. 

Vic gave me a dirty look, "Yeah, you walking in wasn't such a turn on either,"

I just snorted in response. 

"So, are you two together now, or...?" Tony finally spoke up, absentmindedly tracing small patterns onto my thigh. 

Vic and Kellin shared a look, then turned back to us, "We're going to San Diego." they announced proudly. 

Everyone stopped what they were doing, Tori's eyes widened, "Really?" she asked quietly, they both nodded. "Man, call me The Love Guru now." she wiggled her eyebrows, "Did you guys enjoy Narnia?" 

"Fucking amazing," Kellin whispered, without realizing it, "I mean- uh, yeah, it's cool." he shrugged. 

"Oh, really?" Vic asked, feigning hurt, "That's not what you said back there." he winked. 

Kellin just completely...tomato-ed, "Vic I am going to cut your dick off." he threatened. 

"Then what would you ride?" Jaime asked, out of complete curiosity. 

Tori smacked his arm, "Jesus Jaime, you can't just ask people those types of questions- well, sometimes..." the thought for a second, "What would you ride?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. 

"Oh god," Kellin shook his head. 

Vic chuckled, "You wouldn't cut my dick off- it's too beautiful." 

"True." Kellin nodded in agreement. 

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, going to Vic's contact and just... 'BUTTSECKS BUTTSECKS BUTTSECKS'. I mean, someone had to do it. I waited a few seconds until his phone vibrated- surprisingly still in his back pocket, he read over it, then looked me in the eye, "You are not my brother." he stated simply. 

And that's how our afternoon went, somewhat celebrating their make up and just talking about stuff that didn't make sense. 

****************************

What's happening? Buttsecks is happening. Well, according to Mike. 

Smut anytime soon? Yeah, maybe in the next chapter- probably the one after that, whatever. Be patient you little fuckers. 

Alright puff tarts, I hope you enjoyed, and if you didn't, pls give me a 12 page essay on why not.