Seis

Kellin got back home later that evening, at around four insisting to make food for everyone which would more than likely be difficult since we all pretty much eat like bears. He was somewhat bitter towards everyone, mostly me, but I couldn't really blame him. "Why don't you just make spaghetti?" Mike asked, poking his head over the counter.

"Because," Kellin paused, "The meat sauce doesn't want spaghetti it wants farfalle." when he spoke the last few words he looked over at me with a harsh glare.

Mike looked a bit taken aback, he gave Kellin a look that said, 'I just wanted to know why you didn't make spaghetti' before backing out into the living room. Kellin just continued chopping up lettuce, probably not such a great move to walk up to him while he's holding a knife, but..."Need some help?" I offered, puffing out my cheeks.

"Nope." he spoke quickly, tossing some of the lettuce into a bowl.

I scratched my arm, looking around the kitchen, "You sure, because I can-"

"No, Victor I don't need your help!" he exasperated, "Go catch up with your friends." he mumbled, continuing on with the food.

This was going to be a lot harder than expected, I sighed in defeat, walking into the living room and plopping down next to Jaime. He looked over, "How's it going?" was he seriously approaching me with small talk?

"I'm fucked." I groaned, throwing my head back a bit too dramatically.

This only intrigued him more, "Why? What happened?" he asked quickly.

I looked over at him, "I kind of accused Kellin of cheating in a way..."

"Oh man," Jaime chuckled, "You're in deep shit."

I glared at him, "Shut up, Jaime." I muttered, shoving his arm.

Tony perked his head up, "Did you apologize?" I'm not even sure how he manages to hear everything we talk about, he has like bionic ears or something.

"Not exactly." I spoke thoughtfully.

"Well fucking apologize." he stated firmly, turning back toward the TV.

I looked over at Tori and she just shrugged, "It could work." she smiled.

-

- Kellin's P.O.V -

Maybe I was over reacting a little, but he did accuse me of something I didn't do. Makes me feel like he doesn't trust me, you know? I thought he'd gotten over this little Matty thing a long time ago.

We were all seated around the cluttered table originally made for two, we somehow made it work. Mike and Tony were across from me and Tori, Jaime and Vic were sitting across from each other. Everyone was talking about nothing in general, Mike and Tony getting into a heated argument on whether Star Wars was better than Harry Potter. I preferred Harry Potter, but I'll never let Tony know that. He might completely out me from his life. (whoops, I accidentally messed up. Sorry.)

I was about to speak when my fucking fork decided to somersault onto the floor. I looked around to make sure no one had seen it fall before picking it up, all clear. You could learn a lot from picking up your fork of the floor, the way people sit, the way some cross their legs and others dont, the way Mike and Tony were holding hands, the way- Oh my shit. Mike and tony are holding hands! I gasped loudly, hitting my head on the table, they both snatched their hands away quickly. When I picked my head back up they were all looking at me, my cheeks did that stupid blushing thing. "I uh, dropped my fork." I actually decided not to call Mike and Tony out now, I'll just ask one of them about that later.