Veintidos

- Vic's P.O.V - 

"Where are Mike and Kellin?" Tony asked, after a few seconds of awkward silence in the car. Tori and Jaime were seated in the back, Tori's fingers on Jaime's dimples. Weirdos. 

I shrugged, "At home." i informed him, not really sure if I should take them there, or wait a while- I'll just go now. 

He nodded slowly, "Didn't you guys have a dog?" 

Thank you, Tony. "Yeah, he's at Kellin's parents house for a while. He'll be back soon though." Tony just nodded, reaching over to turn the radio on. The silent ride was almost silent...

- 

"You what?!" Tori screeched, after Mike had explained the situation, she was outraged- no, she was downright fucking pissed. Not that she wasn't always somewhat upset, but you get the point. 

Mike sighed, "He and Kellin-" 

"No, I know what you said," she cut him off, a sudden determined look on her face. This should be good. 

I sighed instinctively, "What?" the look was like, plastered on her face- whatever she's planning is more than likely going to work, more than likely. She stood up, grabbing my arm and leading me into the hallway, without a word. "Where are we going?" I asked. 

"To fucking Narnia," she rolled her eyes, opening the door to my room- Kellin was laying on his side, looking away from the door, "Kellin!" Tori called out, rather loudly. 

Kellin groaned, curling up more, "Go away." he murmured. 

I'd probably already be running over to hug him and whatnot if we weren't in this situation. "No, get up, please?" Tori tried again, sounding a bit softer. 

A groan escaped his lips, but he sat up nonetheless, a little bit of hope flashed in his eyes when he saw me standing next to Tori, he didn't have much to say though, because next thing I knew she was dragging him along- interesting. "Where are we going?" Kellim mumbled, using his other hand to rub at his eyes. 

Tori shrugged, "Vic knows." 

"You do?" he asked me. 

"Yeah, we're going to Narnia." I muttered. 

Kellin snorted, "Oh, well in that case-" 

"We're here!" Tori exclaimed, using her stupid jazz hands. 

I quirked an eyebrow, "The bathroom...?" the pitch of my voice increased slowly. 

She nodded proudly, pushing us both in and shutting the door before we had any time to protest, "No one is getting out until you two work your shit out!" she yelled from the other side. 

My hand reached over, feeling up the wall, while looking for the light switch- same thing, "Wait what?" Kellin asked. 

"What you heard." then all we heard was a small thump, and some footsteps. 

Thank Jesus for Tori, huh? 

Kellin snickered, "She does know the lock is on this side, right?" 

I smiled a little, "Oh right," I reached over to jiggle the knob, it was unlocked, but Tori wasn't completely stupid, "A goddamn chair..." I cursed her silently. 

"Guess we have some 'working out' to do, huh?" 

"You could say that..." I inquired, sitting down with my back to the door, Kellin joined me, facing me with both hands on his lap, legs folded. 

- Mike's P.O.V - 

"What'd you do?" I asked cautiously, watching the way she strode in with an accomplished look on her face, landing on the cushion next to Jaime, of course. 

She grinned, "I locked them in the bathroom and told them to work their shit out." her grin was soon replaced with a smug smile. 

"Um," I coughed, "You do know their's a lock in there...they can, kind of get out," 

A sigh escaped her lips, "Mike Fuentes, I am not stupid." Jaime chuckled right after she spoke, "Oh shut up, you." she pushed him, "I used a chair." she mumbled. 

"Oh." 

And we left it at that. 

 "Operation; check if my plan worked!" Tori wiggled her shoulders, we'd been sitting out here for four hours- so far lots of yelling, and stuff hitting stuff, then it just suddenly got quiet. 

What if one of them is dead? Like, they literally fought to death. Jesus Christ. "I'll go check." I volunteered, seeing as anything could be lying behind that door. 

Tori grumbled, sitting back into her previous position, on Jaime's lap- you really could not separate these two. "Go for it," she shooed me with her left hand. 

I stood up and made my way over to the front of the door quickly, moving the chair slowly, then taking my time with the door, "Oh god!" was the first thing that left my mouth, right after witnessing what I had just witnessed. Let's just say they're taking make up sex- well, literally. 

****************************

shit chapter. (-: 

Mostly because I didn't know what words to use for most of this... Oh, and I mentioned Siren because like, where the fuck has he been? 

Did you guys know that Narwhals don't have horns??? It's like a really long tooth, holy shit. That actually blew my mind and it's totally random, I'm sorry.