Trece

- Tori's P.O.V -

"I love you," Vic whispered into Kellin's ear, planting a kiss onto his cheek. 

Kellin blushed a little, shying away, "I love you too," he mumbled, finishing up whatever it was he was making. 

I sighed, slumping further onto my palm. Fucking gay couples with their goddamn cute relationships. I looked up, 'Jesus, please give me a dick.' Was that a stupid wish? Whatever. 

Mike stumbled in a few seconds after I'd finished wallowing in self-pity, "What's up with you?" he threw his head back after asking the question. 

I instinctively griped the sleeves of my flannel tightly, biting my lower lip, "What's up with you?" I retorted, not genuinely though. I just hated being asked questions. 

He shrugged in response, "Tony just gave me a-" 

"If you finish that sentence I will make sure you have nothing for Tony to give you," I narrowed my eyes at him. 

 His hands shot up almost immediately, "Jeez," he let out an exasperated sigh. 

I smiled cheekily at him, standing up and wiping the back of my jeans in one swift movement, "I'm going to go for a walk," I stated simply, heading toward the door. 

Mike's eyebrow's rose, "Do you even know where you're going?" he asked, clasping his hands together. 

I shook my head, "Nope," pause, "but, well, I don't know- I'll just consider this an adventure!" I put extra emphasis on the 'adventure', making sure to make shitty jazz hands while I was at it. 

He chuckled, "All right, whatever." he dismissed me with his right hand, falling sideways onto the couch. 

Where am I? I don't know. Does it matter? Not the slightest. 

It was pretty nice out here, if you look to your left, you'll see trees. To the right, trees. Oh, and straight ahead their's more fucking trees! Bet you didn't expect that last one, huh? 

I am being an asshole to myself. 

Brilliant

I stopped walking down the road when my phone decided to ring, 'All The Small Things' by Blink-182 almost startling me to death, "Hello?" I answered in monotone, I rarely got calls, so I had a slight idea on who this was. 

"Hey, Vicky," My sister's voice boomed through the speakers, she was using the nickname I've outgrown, or so, I thought I had. 

"What up, ass face?" 

"Well," she paused, probably thinking of some asshole remark, "What are you doing?" guess not. 

I sighed, "I don't know,what are you doing?" 

She groaned obnoxiously, "You're a piece of shit," she mumbled.

"That makes two of us," I heaved, "How are things with you and your bean?" 

"My bean?" she scoffed. 

"You know what I mean," I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me. 

I heard some stuff moving around, "Well, last night we-" I could hear the pitch of her voice getting higher. 

Did everyone fucking have sex last night?! "Don't wanna hear it," I interrupted her, hearing her chuckle, "You know, if I were present right there, like at this moment, I'd probably punch you in the uterus. But, I am not. Therefore, I will just pray for Gustavo to get some type of penis infection," I finished off with a smirk. 

"You are one hell of a sister," she muttered sarcastically.

I laughed, "I know, huh? I deserve a trophy, oh, no! Maybe some home cooked meal when I get home, whatever works for you, my beloved sister." 

"Ha-Ha, you're hilarious," she spoke, her voice still dripping with sarcasm, "Wait, what would punching me in the uterus do?" she asked after a few seconds. 

"I don't know, I don't exactly master in the arts of The Vagina," she was already laughing by the time I finished my sentence, I joined a long. 

"Well, I gotta go finish what I was already starting before you called..." she trailed off, hinting at what she was so obviously doing. Why she felt the need to inform me; and call me right before will forever remain a mystery. 

"Shut up!" I hang up. 

I said it once, and I'll say it again: 

'Fucking couples with their goddamn relationships.' A novel, by me. 

********************************

Hey look, I made a chapter in Tori's P.O.V! She's cutting peoples dicks and shit! 

Keep in mind that this was written at Five am and I have not gotten any sleep. So yeah, sorry for the semi-shitty chapter. 

Brining someone back from What A Catch, Kellin, so that should be good- I mean, if I don't bring in the wrong person...whatever.