Cuatro

"Guess what I got." Kellin shot me one of his famous derp faces. 

I put down the 'Music Appreciation' book I was studying, giving him my full undivided attention. "What did you get?" I asked, poking his cheek. 

He blushed, a grin spreading on his face, "Guess." he urged. I sighed, "Is it...um, pizza?" Kellin loved pizza, I learned that a few months ago when he practically forced me to eat pizza for three days straight. Pizza's great, just- not for three days straight. Kellin shook his head, "Nope." he popped the 'p' skillfully. "Did you finally get that new set of art supplies you've been fangirling over for the past few...months?" He frowned, "Nope. Just, here." he shoved a paper in my face, scampering off immediately. 

I unfolded it carefully, 'It's a secret! ' it read in big bold letters. I rolled my eyes, "You're a dick!" I shouted. 

Small giggles erupted from the other side of the door frame, followed by Kellin's head popping out, "Am I really?" he grinned, taking his bottom lip in between his teeth. 

"I am dating a child." I murmured, shaking my head. "You're ridiculous." I felt the need to inform him, my voice was a mix between playful and annoyance. Sure he could get annoying and all, but I wouldn't have him any other way. 

He chuckled, getting into the room and actually leaning on the door frame, "Not as ridiculous as those glasses, Dork face Fuentes." he gave me a shit eating smile. 

I scoffed, "Dork face Fuentes, really?" my eyes were narrowed in his direction, glasses perched at the tip of my nose. He nodded, covering his mouth with his hands, muffling his giggles, "What about you, Schoolgirl Kelly?" I smirked. 

He brought his hands down, shooting me a hard glare, "I'm not a schoolgirl." he pouted. 

"Schoolboy Kellinator." I suggested, my voice coming out in almost a transformer like tone. He laughed, not moving from his location by the door, "No, but the secret shall be revealed soon." he made that 'I come in peace' signal, backing out of the room slowly. I just gave him an incredulous look, not really sure how I should be reacting to his antics. Once I was barely able to hear his footsteps I got back to my studying, lord knows I need it. 

******************

Just a filler, short chapter? I mean, I would've made it longer, but the surprise will be revealed on number fiiiive. (hope you're all okay with the spanish numbers, haha) 

Uh, I am also working on a new fic, so if any of you are into those high school kellics' feel free to check it out. thank youuuuuuuuuuuu.