What got his knickers in a bunch? He’s not usually like this. Alex is kind-hearted, soft-spoken and easy to tease. But the man in front of me now had hard eyes that tinged with an unknown emotion.

“What’s up with you? Is there something wrong?”

“Nothing at all.” He took a swing of his beer and then sneered at me. “I have to go, just leave me alone.”

I can’t believe what was going through my ears right now. “What the hell is wrong with you? You’re not like this!” My grasp on him grew tighter.

“Then what am I like then?” Angry tears started building up in his eyes.

“You’re sweet and easily embarrassed. You’re a good friend to have and I like talking to you in psychology.” Why was he crying? I reached out to wipe away the escaping tears only to have him shove me hard against the wall.

Fuck, I cursed in my head.

 I winced but held in the pain. “What was that for?” I asked, gritting my teeth.  

“You don’t know anything Louis. Nothing at all! You trust people too easily.”

“What do you mean?”

“I lied to you! Marilyn didn’t screw me over; it was the other way around.” Is that why he’s acting like this? He’s guilty of lying to me?

“What the hell are you saying?” I edged forward until he used his hand to secure me back into place. I didn’t realize he was this strong and even more so when he’s drunk. “You’re not yourself so I’ll talk to you later.” I grabbed his hand, trying to make him move it. He looked awfully dangerous right now and I would rather leave.

“You wanted to talk right? Let’s start talking or…not.” He grinned maliciously and then slammed his lips into mine. The pressure made my eyes go wide open, gobsmacked.

ALEX IS KISSING ME?

My mind wanted to scream and ordered me to push him away. This was so wrong. I hastily pried him off of me, feeling immensely disturbed. He stumbled a bit but took my resistance as a challenge.

Ok I know I admitted that I was gay but it seems like I’m only gay for Harry. Does that make sense? Maybe I’m Harry-sexual…wow that sounds idiotic.

“Now now, don’t be so mean,” he slurred, reaching for me again. I am not letting him touch me a second time. Before he can even lay a hand on me, I hit him in the balls with my hand.

The alcohol haze seemed to pass as I saw Alex holding at his private part and groaning loudly. That should sober him up.

I wiped my lips and frowned deeply. I feel like I’ve been violated. Well duh.