Realising how he sounded, he raised his chin and repeated his question with his hazer-like voice. Kongpob smiled and walked towards him while saying: "P, right now we are not as junior and senior. So, the hazer voice is not going to make me stop."

Arhit became speechless. Kongpob continued to advance towards him and he instinctively continued to back away until he hit the lecturer's table. Arhit placed his hands on the table to brace himself. That made Kongpob chuckle and Arhit could feel his breath on his face. He was that near to Arhit. He then covered Arhit's hands with his. He looked into Arhit's eyes and said: "So, may I know why my destined life partner, my mate is ignoring my existence?"  

He saw how his mate went pale instantly. He smiled painfully and continued in saying: "Yes, I know that we are mates. In the beginning I was confused on what I felt when I saw you, when I smelled your sweet scent. But when I went home this weekend and talked about how you-"

He then backed away from Arhit but before he turned away, Arhit could feel him trembling. He raised his hand to place on his mate's shoulder and caught himself, clenching his fists. Kongpob unaware of this, was saying: "When I talked about you to my mother, she explained to me what was happening. Why I was so attached to a person who was till yesterday a mere stranger to me. Why was I so hurt when that person spoke so harshly to me. Why was I so possessive towards that person. And when she said that you were my mate, I was so shocked."

He turned back to face Arhit and looked at his mate who had his gaze lowered. "You knew right? You knew that we are mates from the very beginning.", Kongpob asked Arhit.

Arhit remained silent.

Kongpob: "Why? Why are you denying this relationship? Am I not worthy of becoming your mate?"

Again, Arhit remained silent. Kongpob sighed heavily and came in front of Arhit. He leaned towards him, placed a hand on his chin and raised his head. Arhit automatically locked his eyes with him. Realising that, he tried to get away from Kongpob. But the latter inserted his leg in between Arhit's thighs and held Arhit right there. Arhit blushed and immediately stopped moving. He argued instead: "Let me go. Do you want me to punch you?"
Kongpob did not move away from him.

"Answer me first, P", said Kongpob.

"I do not find it important to reply you.", replied Arhit.

"Ohh so you will be like that. Fine. I tried to find the solution very politely. But no, you will not react this way. Fine. You want me to play dirty. Fine by me", Kongpob said in a hard voice.

He leaned even into Arhit, causing Arhit to brace himself by placing his hands on Kongpob's chest. Kongpob put his lips near Arhit's ears and whispered:

"I will not force you to tell me the reason now but hear me out dearest mate of mine. Since you are not telling me the real reason of you denying us our rights, I will pursue you to make you change your mind. And I am very serious right now. I will wait for you even if it will take 10 years or 20 years to change your mind. I will wait for you to be ready to accept me as your mate."
And he blew in Arhit's ears, making him shiver in Kongpob's arms. Kongpob smiled and leaned back. He looked in Arhit's eyes and said grinning: "You smell so good that I want to gobble you up."

Arhit could not have gotten even redder at this point. With his hand on Arhit's nape Kingpob placed a sweet kiss on Arhit's forehead. And he murmured: "Good night, P. Sweet dreams to you."

He moved away from the senior and then got out of the room. Arhit's knees turned mushy and he had to sit on a chair. He was in a daze. What the hell just happened, he thought. 

Minutes later, Knott came into the room to find him still seated deep in thought. He took the dazed Arhit to have dinner as their friends were waiting for them. On the way, Arhit was able to recover from this a bit. Beside him, Knott was smiling when he thought how Kongpob came to find him to let him know where Arhit was and how he thanked Knott for giving him this moment. He had to admit it that this junior had guts. And as he looked at Arhit, he also thought that the junior had a lot to do to be able to get this guy