More then known

Mabel staired at What was in front of her.

Oh... No.

Is she looking at this right? She is no longer that young confused girl she one was. She knew a lot more now.

The question now, is what should she do with this information? Show it to Pine Tree? Stan? Confront Ford?

She didn't know.

But she did know was she needed to be very careful. Who else could be in on This? She can't know.

The books are right.

She won't trust anyone.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

Bill looked over the house. For some reason he never though his prince would come here of all places.

Becuse he though his beloved boy would be afrade of their judgment. Their relaship. He figured Pine Tree would hesitate to be with them.

Perhaps he did hesitate? Or was then the first place he went?

No matter.

For now he moved outside the wall looking over the house while staying out of sight. Where could his beloved be? What room in the old house?

Oddly enough, the only room that felt right must be his old bedroom. But he had questions for himself.

Is his prince being cruel to him? Going to come out and show off what he can't touch? Is that why pine tree is showing him were he is?

Or is something else going on?

Grawling he hits the feald before turning his head. Oh?

Shooting Star comes out of the house looking upset and conflicted. Staring at handyman and biting her thumb nail. Deeply in worried thought.

What was she worried about? At least she's with Pine Tree!

He almost wanted to yell at them but something in him told him to watch. To wait. Their more to this that seem with just the eye.

Dipper dosent play crul jokes on him. Hasent before.

Mabel is always bright. Even when sad she looks fluffy. But not now.

So what was he missing?

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°

Pine Tree layed on the bed, staring out the window. Bill should be here by now. Watching. Looking for him. But he can't get in.

So he's waiting for him. That sounds about right. He wanted to give Bill a sign that he's here. But he knew Bill will soon figure it out.

Bill should figure out what's going on soon enough. A day or two at most. But can he last that long with Ford?

"Hurry up Bill...." He whispers touching what he could if his hurt throat.

He was done with this hell. He's corrupting his sister. Gilting Stan and being abused by Ford?

He didn't care anymore. At least, He dosent right now. He feels a little numb.

And... A tiny bit angry.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°

Mabel stood moving outside the Vending machine, covering her tracks she moved to get rid of her evidence before going outside to watch soos.

Biting her thumb mailman she Tryrd to think and prosess.

She will do anythang to protect her brother. Killing? Easy. But to have to hurt him more to help him? Much harder.

She will play low.

Pine Tree has done so much. He gave himself up to save them all. Its time they returned the favor.

She turned and ran back into the house to Ford's room, inside to the left second shelf.

She grabbed the books in front of her, the new improved journals that have been made since the take over. She has a lot of reading to do to.

She won't make any mistakes.

She will get the other humans involved and even if she looks crazy, it will save the ones she loves.