Tricks and Love

He was waiting.

His single blue eye glowing in the pure dark on the moonless night.

It's only been a few days.

A total of three since he last song his 'beloved' sister.

Ding ding ding~

Blue flames light the night.

The door opens slowly and he closes his brown eye, just the outline of his body and the glowing of his blue eye could be seen.

"Dipper?" She voices closing the door behind her slowly it's not making noise.

"Could you not sleep?"

He opened his other eye and look down as if her or scared and silently shook his head.

Foolish creatures follow the light in the dark.

She frowns moving to him as he began to shake his small form making him look weak and frail.

"Dip? What's wrong?" She reached out to touch him but as soon as he felt her touch he flinched away letting out a sound of fear.

She yanked her hand back worry and hurt Crossing her eyes.

"M-Mabel?" He whispers as if wondering when she got there.

"Its me Dipper... What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" She asked in a soft voice, cautious.

He reached out and lightly touch the Mabels hand as if making sure she was real.

"Sister..." He breathed out in a sigh sounding releaved. "I'm fine..." he lies his voice soft, uneven breathing was all that was heard after he spoke.

"No... Your not. I'm your sister, don't think I don't know when your lieing. Tell me." He orders gently.

He hesitated a few tears slipping down his cheeks.

"Sister... Sister mine, I'm too scared to sleep anymore." He whispers not looking up.

"Its getting worse. The pain. The nightmares."

"Nightmares?" She questions softly worried of her once twin brothers state.

"Even in sleep they are hurting me. Sister, why won't they let me even rest?" He asked distressed sounding close to crying. "Dipper... W-who is they?" She stutters in question from the hurt and pain in her brother's voice.

"Ford... Stan... Soos... All of them."

Mabel bites her bottom lip.

"And the Red Monster." He whispered meeting Mables eyes.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

Mable was unsure of what's happening.

Her last few visits to her beloved brother was so heartbreaking and maddening.

Even with him the same age as her his body is small and frail.

But they keep hurting him.

'Only you sister, only you understand.'

His voice Echoes In Her Mind.

She looks into the kitchen where Stan was silently eating but forced to smile at her upon seeing her.

"Hey kid."

She gives him a large smile and continues to walk past not wanting to indulge into a conversation.

She saw the vending machine and new Ford was most likely down there.

'He's not helping me. He's hurting me. I'm scared.'