Fear makes choices

Screams.

So pleasing to the ears.

Gold yellow will forever be his favorite color.

Aside from a lovely blue, he's finding red satisfying for a color too.

"HahaHaHAha!" His broken laugh filled the air.

Humans should always fear him like this.

He can't find Pine Tree Becuse he was demanded to not look.

So he had an idea.

He can't attack or tare apart Gravity Falls, but eveywhere else is fair game.

He knew his prince would be watching him. His prince will see he needs to return.

He looked over threw the destruction he caused around him watching people scatter like ants.

Oh.

A sharp tooth grin widens as he sees a human holding a large news camera facing at him.

News. He's on it.

He throws his arms out his blood stained clothes stuck out as he spun laughing wildly.

His magic worked faintly so the humans would be none the wiser as the blood on the ground splaced and droplets filled the air with beach puddle he stepped in. It was like It was raining blood.

He even opens his mouth sticking his toung out.

Pine Tree tastes way better.

He stops his chest heaving as he looked like hebwad about to fall but his body only bent down before while staying low he broke into a run to the camera man, grinning liken the mad man he was.

The camera desided then was a foid time to leave the camera and get away, but he was not import.

He just picked up the large camera with ease and held it to show his maddend blood splattered face for all to see.

"Pine Tree~ My love, what do you think of the show?" He asked moving the camera onto the many body's then himself again. "All for you~"

"My beloved prince... Find your way home..." He whispers. "At least let me find you..."

He goes so quiet. "I love you."

He licked his lips like they were dry before anger overtook his features.

"Don't you want your little humans to live? COME BACK TO ME!!" He screamed insanely his voice screeching in anger, his eyes tented before the camera drops for thevscond time today causing the leans to shatter making their connection go dead.

Bill stared at it before he had to look away.

If he kills enough his Pine Tree will come back to save them.

Bills just the bad guy.

His beloved was the hero.

~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~°~~

Death.

One by one.

His multicolored eyes stared ahead onto the roof. Shooting Star was being such a good girl.

Wendy.

Pacifica.

Robbie.

Gideon.

Soos is is next.

A new death almost every 10 days.

No one suspects Shooting Star.