Changes

Dipper awoke with arms wrapped around him. He had no idea how long he was out but a voice made it clear he was out for too long.

"About time you woke up Pine Tree."

Dippers eyes stot open as he tryed to struggle out of Bills grip.

Bills grip tightens as he laughed and Dipper freeses, feeling hot breath on him.

Breath?

Dipper slowly turns his head to see Bill.

Or at least, it had to be Bill. Bill was the only one who called him pine tree.

A man, who resembled Bill, had golden blond hair and bright gold eyes. This skin was tan, and he was and was undeniably handsome. His grin revilelied pointed pure white teeth that resembled deadly razer's.

"What do you think? I make a good looking human." Bill boosted.

Dipper gaped at Bill in shocked.

"H-how?! B-but... Who's body did you possess!?" Dipper gasped out.

Bill rolled his eyes. "Pine Tree, you must not understand. With my new ifdendent powers, I can make my own body, as can my minions. I figured to rule meat sacks, why not look like one?"

Dipper gapped unable to form words, his eyes wide.

Bill laughed sliding his hands over Dippers stomach, pushing up under his shirt.

"W-what are you doing!?" Dipper stutters blushing as Bills natrualy warm hands feel his stomach and chest causing him to struggle fearfully.

"Hush Pine Tree. Your not going to get hurt." Bill says chuckleing. "I'm trying to get a feel of your organs to see what changed."

Questions run threw Dippers mind. "Organs? Change!? W-why don't you just use your power to see inside me?"

Bill rolled his eyes putting pressure on Dippers stomach his warm hands causing no real discomfort.

"I suppose I should explain to you that my powers, like seeing inside you, reading your mind, that kind of stuff, only works on Humans."

Dipper glanced back his eyes wide. He saw Bills grin that revealed his pointed shark like teeth.

No...

"And your no longer human!"

Dipper felt frozen. "W-what?"

"Well, not completely human anyway."

"I... I don't... I don't understand..." Dipper mutters.

Bill rolls his eyes. "You know exactly what I mean. Your mind is just still clouded by human emotions. So I'll be nice and explaine it to you." He purrs.

Bill withdrew his hands and Dipper took the chance to scoot away and turn around to look at Bill.

"When you drank that vile-"

"You forsed it down my throat!"

Bills glare silents Dipper.

"The vile changed you. Your no longer compleatly human. The essence of my power runs in your blood now. It will keep you alive as long as I am and make you stronger. But you ageing however, I'm going to have to say your stuck being small."

Dipper processed the information before rembering Bill was checking his organs.

"B-bill? Can I request Something?" He asks softly.

"What you need kid?"

"A mirror."

Bill grins snaping his black gloved fingers causing what was asked to appear next to the bed.

Dipper slides off the large bed and looks at himself seeing the changes.

His now blue eyes studyed himself, his skin was pailer and when he licked his lips he felt something poke his toung to find he had a set of fangs.

His nails seemed sharper and he felt different. Like it was not really him. But it was.

"I'm... I'm..."

"A mixbreed. Or more pacifically, a demonically made demon. Because you were human first you keep a lot of your human looks."

Dipper found himself unable to say anything as he told their gaping in shock. Bill simply continued.

"You won't age. However just because you can live as long as me dose not make you immortal. You'll be really hard to kill, almost impossible to kill, however you can still die. Just avoid getting riped apart or getting compleatly crushed."

Dipper shudders at the painful sounding ideas.

"You might gain a few powers. But right now only your body accepted your new demonic blood. It's going to take a while for the mix I put into you to kick in mentally. I suppose it should take a day or two for it to for it to finnish taping into your cells and mind."

Dipper turned to Bill, the mirror dissapearing.

"What? What's going to happen when it kicks in!?" Dipper asks his voice getting a little higher as he rembered the pain from the so called physical transformation.

Bill smiles softly. "It's probably going to hurt. A lot."

Dipper looked down finding himself unable to react. To be alone while in pain like that... He had no answer.

"But... This time I'm going to stay here and hold you. Can't have someone I'm going to live with forever hate me. Besides, I want to protect you."

Dipper looked at Bill. He could not trust this demonic man. He was a monster.

But right now bill was all he had. All he was aloud to have.

"Can you promise that?"

Bill raised an eyebrow. "Hmm?"

"Can you promise to protect me?"

"I don't make promises kid, only deals."

"Even if you don't mean it... Please..."

Bill could tell Dipper was begging. He wanted something to hold onto. And he's choosing to hold onto Bill.

"I'll always protect you."

Too bad Dipper did not elaborate on what he wanted protection from.

Now Bill can use and have him.