"Hair" Kim Yugyeom + BamBam (GOT7)

author's note
what is the ship name between BamBam and Yugyeom? i'm sorry i totally forgot the name for it hahaha and this oneshot gets a little risky at the end so um yeah sorry. i didn't mean for it to go there but it just kind of did, whoOPS im kind of embarrassed where this story went actually lmao i didn't mean for that to happen at all but then it just did aHHHH
---------------------------------------------

BamBam's POV:
It took everything in me not to burst out laughing after I saw Yugyeom's hair. I can't believe the hairstylist actually believed me! She actually dyed his hair that bright yellow! I tapped Mark's shoulder and pointed at the lemon boy on my other side. I quickly put my hand over Mark's mouth to stop him from laughing. It was only us and Yugyeom here since the rest of the members weren't dying their hair but I couldn't wait to show them too. 

"Yo, Yugyeom!" I screeched, finally deciding he should stop looking at his phone and look at his hair.
"Yeah-" He turned to look at me but caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. "Oh my gosh!" At that point Mark and I burst into laughter to the point I nearly fell out of my chair.
"Oh, sorry do you not like it?" The hairstylist asked, worry now painted on her face.
"No, no, no." Mark giggled, "He loves it!" The hairstylist smiled. "He's just so happy because he's always wanted his hair like that." Yugyeom glared at us before the hairstylist took him away to wash the dye still left in his hair.
"I can't believe she actually did it." I choked out, my lungs begging for air since I was laughing so much. "I can't wait until the other members see it!" 

An hour or so passed and the three of us made our way to the practice room. With our busy schedule and preparing for the comeback, we had no time to do anything else. Yugyeom sulked practically the entire car ride to the practice room and I couldn't do anything but laugh. Due to our extremely busy schedules he wouldn't be able to dye his hair, unless he dyed it during his sleep. What an amazing prank, I laughed to myself.

"Yugyeom, what happened to your hair?" Jackson screeched, running over to the giant maknae.
"I don't want want to talk about it." He huffed, crossing his arms and pouting while an adorable blush spread across his entire face. "BamBam-hyung is really mean!"
"Hey, that's a lie!" I laughed as everyone's attention turned towards me. "He just wasn't paying attention when his hair was being dyed."
"Ais-" Yugyeom began but was quickly cut off Jinyoung.
"Be quiet! It's your fault, pay attention next time!" Jinyoung scolded.
"But I didn'-" Yugyeom was now cut off by JB.
"It doesn't matter what you did or didn't do. Don't complain about it!" JB huffed, "You should have paid attention."

Before anyone else could say anything our dance instructor came in and started the practice. The entire time, I just kept laughing every time I saw Yugyeom. I kind of felt bad for him since he'd have to deal with that for a while, but it was just so funny. Plus I knew all the fans would like it because he furiously blushed every time someone mentioned his hair. After practice, we went back to the dorms and Yugyeom scared me by not talking much at all. We entered our shared room and Yugyeom didn't even look at me as I shut the door. Is he really that mad? I sighed, walking towards my dresser and picking out more comfortable clothes to change into.

"You're not really that mad about your hair, are you?" I quietly asked, barely loud enough for myself to hear. What if he really was mad at me?
"What did you say?" Yugyeom emotionlessly asked, looking up at me from the bed.
"Do you like your lemon hair?" I giggled a bit, hoping to make him laugh or something.

I sighed and looked down at the ground after a few moments passed and there was no response. What am I supposed to do now, we can't have a sad maknae. I quickly got lost in my train of thoughts on how to make Yugyeom happy again. I guess it was a mean prank, I didn't want him to get all sad like this. But as I thought and thought about what to do, I didn't realize what was happening right in front of me.

"Why do you like making me suffer so much hyung?" Yugyeom asked while pushing me against the wall, sending shivers down my spine as he stood only centimeters away from me. "Hmm?"
"I d-don't k-know what y-you me-mean by that." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering so much but I couldn't help it. I felt so anxious as Yugyeom towered over me, his eyes intensely staring into mine.
"BamBam-hyung, I know you like making me suffer. You love it when I'm blushing and flustered in front of everyone else, don't you?" He whispered into my ear as I tried to avoid his gaze. He pressed his knee between my legs and it took everything in me not to whimper as he moved. "Making my hair this absurd, embarrassing color?" He chuckled as I bit my lip, almost hard enough to draw blood. "You know I'm going to have to deal with this horrible color for a long time?"
"Y-Yu... Y-Yug-gyeom," I barely managed to squeak out as I tried to push him away.
"What is it hyung?" He smirked, backing away from me. "Want me to stop?" He laughed as I shivered now that his warm body wasn't pressed up against mine anymore. I looked at him, a pout on my face. What am I supposed to do now? He quickly went over and resumed the position he was in earlier, this time smirking as he moved at a slightly faster pace. "Or want to accept the punishment you should get for ruining my hair like this?"
"I-I d-d-didn't ru-ruin..." I paused, gasping for air as Yugyeom kissed my neck.
"What didn't you do, hyung?" Yugyeom teasingly asked, knowing at this point that if I opened my mouth again, a long, whiny moan would fill the room. I tightly shut my mouth, not wanting to let him win this game that I apparently started. "Oh, come on don't give up already." He giggled, "I've barely done anything." He replaced his knee with his hand and I melted into his touch. "You're the one that ruined my hair."