" Then how about-" Ming looked at Beam who was busy with his phone before mouthing near Kit's ear, his lips almost brushing the outer shell " –I feed you with my mouth?" Kit turned beet root red eyes widening comically.

" S-stop it P'" He half whined pushing the latter's grinning face away. Beam gave them a judging look but fortunately he didn't seem to hear or see the commercial few seconds ago. However his look of annoyance replaced with a scowl when his gaze met the figure behind the two of them.

"Excuse me I gotta go"

He abruptly stood up leaving the other two on the table.

................................................................

" How bad is it?"

Pha poked the bandage a little making Yo yelp.

"Awww be gentle bird brain!"

" Quit whining it's nothing serious. You'll have to wear a cast for few weeks that's all" He said calmly placing the injured foot gently getting up to his feet.

" THAT'S ALL??? I don't want to limp around the college with clutches!"

" Then stay in the room"

" Who's gonna take my notes dumbass?"

"Not my problem"

Yo glared. Why his brother has to be a giant jerk?

" Ai'Pha stop pretending. You already asked a nong for the notes until N'Yo can use clutches" Forth shook his head at the childish behavior. Sometimes he can't understand his best friend. The more he cares the more he tries to act like an asshole. Pha decided not to comment on that already heading towards the door.

" Don't worry about the competition I'll do something about it. Take a rest and don't wet the bandage!"

Yo stuck his tongue out as soon as Pha disappeared through the door.

" Listen to Ai'Pha N'Yo. See you later na" Forth pinched his cheek before following Pha.

"Ai'Pha what are you gonna do now?" He asked closing the door and catching up to the other male.

" You mean the competition or N'Kit?"

" Both"

Pha sighed. " Honestly Ai'Forth, I don't know. I'm scared he no longer has feelings for me. What if I am too late? I don't think I deserve his forgiveness either"

" Hey" Forth swung his arm over his shoulder in a friendly manner. " Do you really like him?"

" Yeah"

" Do you love him?"

"........ i –I don't know"

Forth mentally face palmed. For a genius med student with a higher IQ, Pha was one dumb giant potato when it comes to love.

" Very well,then what do you feel when you see that?" He suddenly stopped somewhere near the cafeteria pointing a table few meters before them. Pha froze for a whole minute, gaze locked on the pair in front. His fists clenched and eyes narrowed. He felt as if the air was suffocating him and before he knows his feet took him straight to the table he was glaring at. When Ming retreated from other's ear the set of girls screamed. but it intensified with P'Pha's sudden arrival. His cousin turned to him with a smile as if he wasn't openly flirting with Kit few seconds ago. The blush on Kit's ears were evident and it made Pha's heart hurt, but he kept his stoic expression nonetheless.

" Hey couz what brings you here?"

Pha broke from his daze looking else where.

" I-I need to talk to N'Cop"

Kit glared at him. " but I don't"

Pha never had felt this helpless before. Heck he was never ignored like this, they begged him to talk with them not the other way around.

" N'Cop why don't you come with me? You still haven't eat anything it's not good for you. I'll buy you something healthy" Ming said taking Kit's hand dragging him even before he could reply, leaving a jealous and hurt Pha at the cafeteria. (A/n- T^T poor P'Pha)

................................................................

Ming dragged the younger all the way to his favorite restaurant despite his protests. He was determined to make him eat no matter what. So here he was sitting in front of the latter plopped on his elbow waiting for Kit to finish the meal.

" P' c-can you stop doing that?"

"Doing what?"

" Staring.It's creepy"

Ming's smile became even wider. For the past ten minutes all he was doing was enjoying the view before him grinning like an idiot. So many people passed their table looking at them weirdly yet the dreamy Mingkwan had no idea. Even he had, he didn't care.

" You're cute"

He said out of the blue. Kit chocked on his soup.

" What? Am not! I'm manly!" He ended up jutting his lower lip out. Ming chuckled finally dropping his hands down.

" What I see is an adorable angry kitten"

Kit huffed focusing on his dish. He was too tired to have an argument. Suddenly he remembered the dejected look on P'Pha's face when they left him at the cafeteria.

Was he mad or sad? Wait why would I worry about that jerk?

" Kitkat stop spacing out, your soup gonna get cold"

Kit nod his head and- wait what?

" What did you call me?" He asked widening his eyes.

" KIT-KAT . It's my pet name for you. Cute isn't it?" Ming beamed.

" I'm NOT a PET! and I'm NOT CUTE!" Kit hissed annoyed with the engineer moon. What a pity, he can't strangle his neck because of his poor condition.

" Aw why can't I call you that?" He showed his puppy dog eyes which Kit was totally immune to.

" Simple. Because I-DON'T-LIKE-IT!"

This idiot! He even has the audacity to grin! Wait till I get better and I'm gonna make you see hell for all the teasing you had done!

" When will you let me call you that then?"

" How about NEVER?"

Kit rolled his eyes reaching for his wallet. He just needs to pay the damn bill and get the hell out of here, Away from this lunatic. But suddenly a hand caught his small one resulting him to snap his head up.

" What if I became your Boyfriend? Will you be my KitKat then?"

..........................................................................................................................

*Explosion*

It seems Ming has no intention of loosing. At this rate will P'Pha win Kit's heart? Oh are you guys mad bcz there's no Kimbas moment yet? T^T what to do you've to wait for that. Does anybody have questions? You're free to ask. Sorry my English is not good so there might be slip ups in the story.

Sorry Wayo i had to get you out of the moon star competition. This will be your trump card to get close to Ming.

 This will be your trump card to get close to Ming

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.