HHBW-30

Chapter Thirty
A Boy of Anguish.

Rohan

I heard Rowin kept groaning. Maybe he drank too much. I pretended to drunk but I tried hard not to drink more after that shot... I drank the wine with the drugs. Bigla ako'ng inatake ng pagiging kapatid ko kay Rowin. I shouldn't be doing this... I should fall back and accept everything.

This is the very reason why Mia left me. Pagod na siyang matakot sa mga susunod kong gawin tuwing nauuna ang galit ko. It was all my fault. It wasn't Rowin's.

My plan is to make him drunk and take the pill. Nagbayad ako ng babae rito sa bar at kinausap ang may-ari na ihatid ang babae sa silid kung saan ko dadalhin si Rowin. I should go up there and call off the plan.

Tumayo ako at lumabas ng VIP Room. Umakyat ako sa itaas kung nasaan ang mga private room na puwedeng rentahan. When I reached the floor, I fished out the key in my pocket.

Bigla ako'ng napatigil nang parang gumagalaw ang lugar na kinatatayuan ko. Minulat ko ang mga mata ko. I first saw a blurry vision but the second time I blinked my eye, it was clear.

Binilisan kong hanapin ang room at nagbakasakaling nandoon ang kinausap kong may-ari ng bar, but the room is empty and dark.

That's when I started feeling dizzy and it was like my sight is getting blurry again. I'm sure as hell, I'm not drunk but maybe the drug is kicking in...

"Pasok" I heard a sound from the door, may kaunting liwanag ako'ng naaninag pero hindi sapat para mamukhaan ko kung sino ang pumasok. Bahagyang humina ang pandinig ko habang nakakaramdam ako ng pagkahilo. I feel like collapsing but I am standing firm with all the energy I still have.

I heard those slurred words before the door opened. Naramdaman kong may tao sa kama. I turned to see it but I couldn't see her face clearly.

I smelled something, it was enough to make me feel a heat inside my body. I know it's a woman and the scent is very similar to her...

Nagtungo ako sa kama, kumurap ulit ako para tignan siya pero masyadong madilim... Hinawakan ko ang dalawang kamay niya nang tangkahin niyang gumalaw.

"I love the smell of young girls," napapikit ako at ninamnam ang amoy niya. This is making me arouse.

"R-Rohan..." then someone's voice echoed in my mind. It made my heart beat fast. I know it's Mia's voice calling for me...

"Oh. Mia.. How I missed your body...." I licked her cheeks, I miss feeling her skin against mine. I miss all of her...

This is my chance to own her again... but she's struggling from my grip, is she running away from me again?

No...I won't let that happen. She's mine...and I'm going to claim her tonight.

I covered her mouth and tightened my grip. Hindi ko siya papakawalan ngayon.

"I'll make this quick for you..." I whispered on her ears.

Her skin is always soft...hindi ko napigilang haplosin ang hita niya. Then I caressed her womanhood, I used to do this with her and she loved it, why is she trying to resist it?

Dahil na naman ba kay Rowin?

I'll show you, Mia... that I am better than him. I'll make you mine tonight...

***

If it wasn't for my phone that keeps ringing, I'm still probably sleeping while being hunted in my dreams.

It's a new day for me, and I have to keep going on no matter how miserable I feel. Napadungaw ang tingin ko sa larawan ni Mia na nakataob sa side table ko.

Hindi ko alam kung ano'ng nagtulak sa akin para buksan ang frame. I found her letter there. I haven't been brave enough to read this...

I opened the letter and started reading it.

Dear Rohan,

I am about to make a decision that you will not like. But this is how it ends now. I don't know if there will be someone who will continue my fight. But I have faith in them.

I wasn't honest with you. I left you because I'm afraid of what will you do if you will find out what I was doing. Rowin might have said everything to you upon reading this. My life is different. I followed a path where death could hit me anytime. I chose Rowin, because we are the same. I loved Rowin too but I loved you more...

I was afraid of you, and believe me it's the worst feeling ever...to be afraid of the man you love. You are always ready to risk your self for me. Tahimik ka madalas, alam kong may tinatago kang hinanakit but you never told me about it.

Then when I heard that thing you did so you can have me back, I blamed myself for it. So I did everything to cover you up. I wanted you to live your life. As I end my life, loving you. Please find a woman who will love you forever and when that time comes, please give in everything. She will understand, she will accept you. I promise...

Love, Mia

I knew for a long time that I am desperate to have someone in my life, but then seeing her being taken away from is just too much that I couldn't just live on and forget about it. I needed to try something to get her back...with my despair slowly drowning me, I committed a sin.

And I burried that sin in the past and live on like it didn't happen but I should have known that one day...it wil come back and haunt me.

***