Harry's POV..
I Watched the girl , I ran into a few days ago dance drunkenly to herself in the middle of the floor as her friends and others watched. She fell over at her own fault. Walking over to lend her a hand. As she stumbled to get up.
She giggles to herself and mutters.
I sat her down so she'd feel less dizzy.
She looks up at me and smiles with bright blue eyes
"Thank you, I hadn't felt this alive in Years" she drunkenly says.
"You're a gentleman, A Kind one" She says as she nearly falls out of her chair.
As a thought comes to mind.
Would you like to come home with me?. I asked as she Giggled and shook her head.
"No, I'm fine" "I have my girls with me" "but I'll be fine" she said as I was somewhat interested in her. She had freckles and long dark curly hair. With Bright blue eyes. She was fair yet beautiful. I wanted to marry a girl before I go off to war. Which was imminent. Part of the reason is why I would choose her. Because I might not see her once I go off to fight the Germans.
I wanted to see what she's like sober. So I left her a picture with a note on the back of it. For her to come find me. If she was interested.

Victoria Sofia's POV..
On that morning after our night out. I woke up carefully tucked in our hotel room. Something was odd about today in general. As I got out of bed. Stretching a bit. Noticing a picture of the soldier I met a few days ago. He left me a note beside the picture on the nightstand.

Reading "H" on the side of it

It was a lovely picture from a very good looking man. But I wasn't sure I was going to see him again. Part of me was hoping to.
Maybe write him a letter?.

Fionn's POV.
After a night out of partying and meeting some of the beautiful locals. There was one who caught Harry's attention. A smaller lady about 5'4. With jet black hair and an outrageously gorgeous smile. Stumbling drunk over her two left feet. We couldn't stay long. But he left her a picture.
Harry's POV...
I signed up for the war. Only to avoid my father. He fought for Britain in the Great war. I was afraid of what he might say if I didn't join. Most likely say I'm a coward. And boast about how many friends he'd lost in the war.   And how he'd always want me grow up and be brave like him.  But I never really wanted to because I saw who he was as a person. After he'd have those night terrors and end up drunk hitting my mother. I didn't want to be like that. But It's better than  being the bastard he is. Sitting at home hoping I was on the battlefield. Haven't even got to that point yet.  Which is disappointing to him anyway.
In the back of my mind I was hoping, but not expecting the girl I met to write back. To release a bit of my Boredom while we wait to go to war.

Victoria Sofia's POV..
I knew he was leaving to go to war soon. So I figured I might write him back.
Not knowing of his address or military quarters.
I pulled out my pen and a sheet of paper and began writing him a letter. Thanking him and hopefully meeting with him some Time again soon.
By being a Royal. I used my mother's tricks of how to get in contact with others and deliver them love letters of sorts. So hopefully he gets the letter I've mailed off and sent to him.
Getting dressed and having breakfast in bed with Infanta and Lucia.
The Telephone Rings while we were eating and Infanta Answers the ring.
She hangs up
"lousy Room service"  she says. As we heard a loud " Bang " From outside. That shook the entire private suite. Infanta peeps out the window to see what was going on. Only to feel another loud bang. Shaking beneath our feet. As a man barges into our. Private suite whilst infanta nearly dressed. Telling us the Germans have invaded and are going to take over. Telling us to leave or else we'll be killed. Franticly grasping our belongings. We felt another hit. Leaving the hotel and Getting into cab heading to the train station so we could get out of France. But all of them were closed due to the event that was happening.
Could this be a dream I thought to myself as I looked over to infanta who was keeping Lucia by her side as close as possible.
"How are we going to get out if its not too late?" Infanta asked me.
Without having any plan in mind. I wasn't sure of what to do.
Or what we were going to do in the middle of a full blown  war.
We were under attack. France was getting invaded as we speak. The cab driver couldn't go any further do to the danger that was surrounding us. As German officers began shooting at any French civilian they saw. Arresting them. In the back of my mind I thought this couldn't be happening in front of my own eyes But it was. I was in another country. About to be trapped.
I saw tanks moving into the city. As it was time that the three of us got out of the cab.
Yet the driver demanded that it wasn't safe for us to leave.
We had no idea on what we were going to do next. So instead the cab driver insisted he'd drop us off somewhere "safer". He was wrong.
We were trapped. From this moment. I knew we weren't going to leave.