I can hear her typing her password on her iPad.

Jacob: 'Lasha I can hear you on Instagram.

'Lasha: Aww.

Jacob: What?

'Lasha: You have to see their Instagrams. I gotta hang up on you though I need to make a phone call.

Jacob: Me too. Love you.

'Lasha: Byee.

I hung up and opened up Instagram. 'Lasha was right, they were cute, they had pictures up from the after party they just got back from. Pictures of Javi and Lily kissing while making hearts with their hands and stuff 'Lasha's probably squealing at right now. In fact 'Lasha's probably gonna wanna take pictures like this one day.

I double tapped all of the pictures both Javi and Lily uploaded and read through the commentson some of the pictures. Everyone was so positive about their relationship even the fan accounts talked about how cute it was.

                                                        Javi and Juan's House

I ran across to Juan and Javi's, Juan probably knows already. 

I rang their doorbell like a hundred times and Juan answered.

Juan: Jacob what the hell man?-

I cut him off with a hug.

Juan: What's going on? 

Jacob: Like you don't know.

Juan: Dude I really don't.

Jacob: Javi and Lily?

Juan: What about them?

I let him go and raised my eyebrow at him?

Juan: Ohh- what?- Javi!

Javi comes down stairs dressed in sweats and a t-shirt.

Javi:What? Hey Jacob.

Jacob: Come here you.

I pull him into a friendly head lock and ruffle his afro.

Javi: What'd I do?

Juan: His sister.

I looked up at Juan.

Jacob: That ain't funny.

I let go of Javi and chase Juan 'round his house.

                                                               Friday

                                                        Lily's POV

So I came round Javi's after school because we were supposed to be doing French together, Javier's least favourite subject.

Lily: Javi what does "je vais buvais" mean? Javi what are you doing?

I looked over at him playing Black Ops on his Xbox with the volume down low.

Javi: Lily, what does it look like?

I really didn't want to get angry at him because I didn't want us to fight.

Lily: Let's just try again tomorrow.

I grabbed my backpack and got ready to leave just as I walk past him he pauses the game, grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap.