Authors Note.

Its time I finally posted a new story, one I'll update regularly, and hopefully will be pretty decent. Ill be writing long hand first then updating. (Somethings I write long hand won't be posted on here, but the semi important things will be so I don't add a lot of slow chapter's on here.) Because of this it might take a little longer but I'll hopefully update every Friday once the first chapter is up. If something comes up and I cannot update I'll post an authors note in the story covering that.

If you read this story I do hope you like it. I wrote it over a year ago fully and intended to put it in here, but it got thrown out so I'm rewriting it. The chapters will hopefully be long and you'll like it.

Fair warning it does start of kind of slow but just hang in there, and it'll get to the good stuff soon.

If you read this I want to thank you in advance for reading it. And with that I bid farewell (untill the update).

Side note:
For full disclosure this story is protected under copy right and my cover for right now is not mine. There will be a new cover as soon as I get the chance to make it. Also Im mainly posting this before the actual chapter to keep myself in check haha. I'm fully open to constructive criticism, but won't tolerate rudeness or bullying.

Until Friday Farewell Lovelies.