Chapter 1: Verbatim.

Authors Note: Updating From My Phone Apologizing In Advance For Any Mistakes Or Errors. If You See Any Let Me Know And Ill Happily Fix Them.(:
-Deeha

Set in November 2022

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I woke to someone knocking on my door. My dogs were alert already watching the door from my bed. I slipped out of my black and grey comforter pulling my white t-shirt down to cover my underwear as I walked to my door. As I moved my scarlett red hair out of my face I opened my door revealing my older sister Sophie standing there smiling.
Her mid back length sandy blonde hair was pulled into a cute braided updo. Her light blue eyes had a sparkle to it like always. She was my height at five foot six. She was wearing a pink tank top with light blue jeans, and matching pink Ugg boots. Her skin was a fair white compared to my light tanned skin.

"What's up Soph?" You could hear the annoyance in my voice from being woken up.

"You've been back home for four months and we've yet had a sister day, so get dressed and meet me in the garage. We're going to get breakfast then spend the day together." As she spoke I could tell she wasn't giving me a choice.

Sighing I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "Alright I'll be down in ten minutes." I shut the door as I heard her start to squeal. Heading to my dresser I grabbed out a pair of of black leggings, and slipped them on. Throwing my t-shirt on the ground beside my dresser I grabbed out my black bra, followed by my grey wool sweater dress. I looked at the alarm clock on my dresser as I brushed my hair. It read eight:forty-two am. I slipped on thin black socks followed by my four inch black knee high boots. I grabbed the thigh holster off my desk and put it on before slipping my glock 19 securing it to my leg. In my life I've learned you can never be to careful, even with humans.
After I quickly fed my dogs I grabbed Roisin's (Ro-sheen) harness since it was her turn to go with me. I walked into the bathroom that attached me and the only other room on this room together. I quickly put some make up on to cover my scar not meeting my eyes in the mirror as I did. I made sure it covered what I needed without caking it on before I walked back to my room. The dogs were done eating, and laying around my room.

"Come here Roisin." I called my three year old German Sheppard over to me. Her tail wagged as her light brown eyes held excitement knowing she gets to go with me. She sat down in front of me waiting.

"Good girl." I smiled at her kneeling down in front of her and proceeded to put her harness on clipping the leash on top of her back.

"I'll see you three later. If we have time we'll go to the dog park today if not we'll go tomorrow morning." I gave my other dogs a kiss before grabbing my clutch swinging the strap over my head, so it laid across my chest and on my right shoulder.
We met Sophie in the garage after grabbing the keys to my Hyandi Sanota not wanting to take the truck or charger.

"I'm driving." I stated unlocking the doors. My sister didn't object seeing as I had Roisin and my vehicles we're the only with seat belt leashes for the dogs. I slid into the driver seat turning the car on after getting Roisin buckled in the back seat. Soon Blackbear filled the car and I was backing out the garage towards the street.

It was after four pm now and Sophie had dragged me to the mall. We were in Victoria Secrets, our what felt like hundredth store. I was smelling perfumes with Roisin sitting next to my feet. Her leash was off now. Suddenly my phone went off playing my brothers song Yippi Ki Yay By Speed Gang, his favorite song.

Leaning to the side making sure I could find Sophie before answering. "Yes?" As I spoke I felt someone get close to me enough to make Roisin move as she tensed a little as she made sure to still be against my legs.