part three| content

Currently in the kitchen with Levi, the chance of me having a son made me scared. Is this what my son would turn out to be?

Levi was eating fried chicken I had quickly put together, leaving crumbs all over his face and counter. Ketchup was smeared everywhere, even somehow on his forehead. Jesus, please don't let my son be like this. My OCD won't be able to handle it.

"Levi, I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about your parents. I know this is tough for you and I want to try and work something out between us so we can be friends or something until we find your father."

I could see a small smile form on his face. Quickly swallowing the chicken he looked up at me with an emotion in his eyes that I wasn't able to recognize. "Thanks Elliot. Sorry for hitting on you last night. It's kind of my defense mechanism." he sheepishly grinned at me.

"It's okay. I was more worried about Dom trying to kill you than about me." He laughed at this before I continued, walking around the counter to my purse which was next to the sink. "Here's $200. I want you to go out and buy a really nice suit to wear to our wedding which is tomorrow. I have some errands to run but I'll have our driver pull the car around, alright?"

He nodded before going back to eating the chicken with literally his entire face.

I found it weird how calm I was feeling about the wedding. Not that I wanted to have cold feet about marrying Dominick, it's just that I know myself, and usually I would be freaking out over things like this.

After the salon appointment I have a nail appointment, then a meeting with my wedding planner to go over final details for tomorrow. Getting into my black jeep, I see a text from Dominick.

Hey baby, how is everything? I can't wait to see you tonight...

im good, just talked to Levi. think everything is going to be okay with him.

I'm not worried. You are the most loving person I know. He will grow to love you, just as I have these past years.

i love you so much. i cant wait to marry you tomorrow.

I love you as well, princess. My last meeting for a while is starting. See you soon, love.

See you tonight. x

I put down my phone and started my jeep, in a rush because my appointment was to start in a few minutes. I seem to be late to everything these days.

I absentmindedly rub my abdomen, smiling at the thought of my stomach being even rounder. Everything is perfect for me right now. I have a baby on the way with the love of my life, who I am marrying tomorrow, and my dad even flew out here to support me. I couldn't be happier. What could possibly go wrong?

hi guys! i am so so sorry that i've been lacking motivation lately :/ i know this is a short chapter but i feel like cranking out a lot of short chapters rather than one or two long chapters. im really trying here guys!! comment and vote please 💜 i want to know what you guys think!

for a faster update, 5 votes and 5 comments 💜