Laurmani / Valerie

Bắt đầu từ đầu

For as long as she's been in McKinley High she's only dated two people. Brad from her science class and Zayn... well...  because every girl in McKinley has dated him.
She was in her Junior year and it was ending in five months.

The bell rings...

"I want everyone to meet at the auditorium at six period." Tulisa says.

Everyone look at each confused as Tulisa leaves the room.

Lauren goes to walk out the room.

"Laur" Someone calls.

She turns.

"Do you want to come sit with us at lunch?" Dinah ask as she has an arm around her girlfriend. Behind her was Anna, Brittany, Jade, and Perrie.

Not only will Lauren be seventh wheeling, but she'll also look sad....very sad.

"No, thanks. I'm going to be at the library. I have studying to do" Lauren says, then she walks away from her glee friends.

That's right glee friends.

That's how Lauren labeled them in her life.

Her friends she calls just friends, she hasn't seen in two days. Maybe because she has been busy with glee and band practice, but she isn't complaining. Her 'just friends' are up tight and stuck up.

She met them at one of her parents clubs. And I'm not talking about the fun, alcohol, dancing heaven club. I'm talking about the white people tennis playing, golf playing rich people clubs.

Lauren is force to go there every Fridays and Mondays. She hates it there, but that's how she met Nina, Taylor, and Gigi.

Stuck up little bitches she has ever met, but they made her look cool. Lauren knew that with being in glee she needed cool.

Glee Club isn't at the bottom in the popularity pit, but they sure aren't at the top either. Mid-popular, mid-losers.

Lauren sits at the far end table, then gets out her notebooks and binders.

She loves it at the library. It was deserted. Not even the librarian shows up for work, which can be a bad sign since the lady is seventy-eight.

Lauren starts to hear moaning, then her eyes widen, surprised that anyone's in the library, surprised that they're getting their freak in the library. Okay maybe she wasn't really surprised about the thing.

McKinley is a horny teenage prison. Students will have sex in a deserted corner if they have to.

Nina comes out from the side of the bookself, putting down her skirt, then freezes when she sees Lauren.

"Babe, what are you looking at?" Gigi ask, then she also stops when she sees Lauren.

Lauren leans against the chair as she smiles, crossing her arms.

The girls run over to Lauren.

"Please don't tell our parents" Nina says.

"Why? Because you were having sex on school grounds. The library noneless. Or maybe because both of your parents are HUGE homophobes and you two are over here licking each others strawberries." Lauren says with a big smile on her face.

"Please, Lauren" Gigi begs.

Lauren starts laughing as the two girls look at each other confused.
Lauren couldn't believe even bitch number one and bitch number two have a serious relationship, with each other for that matter.

Lauren notices how Nina and Gigi are still looking at Lauren pleadingly.

Lauren rolls her eyes.