HSToday was my final interview before Niall and I leave for Jamaica

HS
Today was my final interview before Niall and I leave for Jamaica. I am excited for our trip but not looking forward to the interview because the odds of running into Nick are extremely high. Niall said he is just going to pack up our stuff and take one last walk around the neighborhood while I am gone.

The interview went off without a hitch. I was so glad the be on the way out of the studios when I am stopped by Nick. I was not in the mood to talk to him. "So I thought your statement about the pictures made it clear that you were not dating him" Nicked asked in a harsh tone. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him. Looking at him directly into his eyes and said "You know at the time those pictures were published Niall and I were only friends, but thanks to you, we actually found our way to each other. As much as I want to hate you I need to thank you because Niall and I found our way to each other as more then friends. Those pictures opened both our eyes to our true feelings for each other. However, it's still easy to call you an arse. You are selfish and use people to get what you want. I am just glad I realized that before it was to late."  Once I was done with my little speech I turned back around and left a speechless Nick in my past.

I was still fuming from my encounter with Nick when I arrived at back at our flat. When I walked in and saw Niall standing there in a suit and flowers in his hand all negative thoughts  left my mind. He was stunning in his navy blue suit. I asked Niall what was going on and he told me he was taking me on a date. He gave me the bouquet of flowers and sent me off to get changed. Niall had a black suit laying out on the bed for me to change into.

Niall took me to a cozy little cafe a few blocks from our flat. He had arranged a secluded table so we could have a quiet dinner with each other. The food and conversation was excellent and the company was the best around.

When we arrived back at the flat Niall sent me into the living room as he headed into the kitchen. Soft music came on as Niall come into the room with some wine and pastries. After a couple of glasses of wine Niall asked me to dance. Soon our dancing turned into an intense snog session. When we ended up back on the sofa things even heated up more. Next thing I know Niall is telling me "bedroom now"

Somehow as we stumbled back to our room Niall got my jacket off and started to unbutton my shirt. Soon enough I am falling back onto the bed and Niall landing on top of me. Our lips stay connected as our hands work to get each other out of our clothing. Somehow we are now just both in our boxers still kissing each other lustfully as our hands are roaming each other's bodies. Niall pulls back and straddling me at waist as his hands glide over my chest and on down to my waist band of my boxers. Soon enough Niall is kissing down my chest. He started at my swallows, each on of my nipples, then my butterfly and finally both of my fern leaves. Next thing I know Niall is pulling my boxers down as he kissed down one leg and then back up the other once the under garment was discarded. He worked his way back up to my lips and gently nibbled on my bottom lip until I allowed him to invade my mouth with his tongue.

Now it was my turn to get Niall out of his boxers. I was to impatient to go about it slowly like Niall did. So I flipped us over then kissed the tip of his nose, the middle of his chest, his belly button. I then looked up to his eyes asking for permission which he granted. Once the boxers were removed I kissed both his exposed hips and placed a gentle kiss on his hardened member and then returned my lips to his.

Once we were back to kissing each other lustfully Niall flipped us again. When he was straddling me again he began to kiss and nibble my neck just below my ear. I let out an uncontrollable moan to which Niall began to grind our bare members against each other, which got my hips thrusting into his. I almost felt like I was in a dream. The things Niall makes me feel are on a whole new level this is much more then just sex to me. I am pulled out my thoughts when I fell Niall's hand wrap around both of our hardened members and start jerking us both off while his lips are still connected to my neck. My hands are tugging on his hair and my hips are moving with every motion his hand is making. Next thing I know one of my hands are now wrapped around Niall's helping him to create more friction. Soon enough we are both moaning out each other's name as we reach our highs. Me first and then Niall following.

Niall collapses down on me while we are both trying to catch our breath and slow our heart rates. Soon enough Niall rolls off me onto his back beside me. I looked over at him and caress his cheek with my fingertips and said "you are everything to me, I hope you know that". Niall nodded and kissed my cheek as he snuggled in next to me and we both drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Okay so this was my first attempt at anything smut related

Okay so this was my first attempt at anything smut related. It has taken me a while to even write what I did. I really have no idea if I will get any better at writing smut at all. So take it for what it is. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter, it is my longest one so far. Thanks for reading