Chapter 39

NH
We arrived back in London today. Harry said I could stay in Mullingar longer but I didn't want to leave him. Yes I am diving in head first and I'm not sure on how wise it is but I can't help myself.  I am just completely head over heels for Harry. I think what really sealed the deal for me was him meeting Emma's parents and then Harry wanting to visit Emma's grave. The fact he wanted some alone time with her just blew my mind. If he wasn't ready to dive into this I don't think he would have done that.

Since we are still officially on break and not touring or anything Harry rented a flat to stay in for the next month give or take a week. Harry has said he has had spent enough time in hotels and just wanted some place homey. I can't really blame him either because it was very nice at home in Mullingar. We had privacy and didn't have to deal with people we didn't want to for the most part.
The flat was on the outskirts of downtown London. We were close to almost anything we wanted to do but not in the middle of it all. It was a nice cozy little two bedroom flat I am not sure why he got a two bedroom maybe he is planning on some guest while we are here.
Upon our arrival Harry was speaking with his manager about some interviews and appearances he need to do while we are here. I just went ahead a carried our bags back to the master bedroom and started to unpack them. No need to live out of a suitcase if we didn't have to. Once I was done with the unpacking I laid down on the bed to wait for Harry. When Harry entered the room he asked "Ni where are my bags? They aren't in my room" I pulled myself up onto my elbows and looked at him the asked "what do you mean your room? I just figured we would share this one but we don't have to if you don't want to". Harry just looked at me for a moment and walked over to the bed and sat beside me and took my hand "Niall it isn't that I don't want to share a room with you, cause I really really want to. I just want us to move along slowly so we build up our relationship on a very solid base. I have had a bad experience as you know and you are new to this type of relationship. I just don't want us to rush into and then crash and burn". I sat there just staring into the most amazing green eyes for a few moments and then replied "Harry I understand your past and mine and yes I am new to this type of relationship but we can still move slowly and share a room together. I just want you to be the last thing I see before I go to sleep and the first thing I see when I wake up. So please can we share share this room and still move along slowly". Harry just leans in and embraces me in a hug and whispers into my ear "that sounds like an amazing plan" then he pulled back just enough to look at my face before he placed a soft kiss on my lips.
We ordered take out that night and snuggled in for a night filled with movies and cuddling. There may have been a few stolen kisses here and there but remember we both agreed to take things slowly.

HSI really hated the idea of leaving Ireland, but I had some stuff to attended to in London

HS
I really hated the idea of leaving Ireland, but I had some stuff to attended to in London. I got up early today and had a nice long talk with Maura. She was interested in how things had gone the day before since we didn't have a chance to talk last night. Needless to say after I told her about Niall and myself visiting Emma's grave we both had to dry our eyes. Maura decided we needed to lighten the mood somewhat and brought out pictures of Niall as he grew up. I think I have gained even more insight into who Niall is and my heart is growing more attached to him every second of every day.
Niall walked in to the kitchen just as his mom was finishing up with the cooking. Of course the smell of bacon cooking is what would wake him up. I just laughed as he walked in still half asleep with bed head. When breakfast was over we had to move fast so we could make it to the airport in time for our flight.
During our flight I informed Niall that I have rented a flat for us to stay in for the remainder of our time in London. I just couldn't bring myself to stay in another hotel if I didn't have to. They don't allow for a lot of privacy and I want Niall to be comfortable. He has never been in a same sex relationship before and I just want to make everything as easy as possible for him. Hell he has only been in one other relationship as it is. I guess really I am in the same boat. I have only had a relationship with one other person but we gave it a try more then once and we all know how that turned out for me. Not only was he an ass to me he was also an ass to Niall.
We spent our first night in enjoying some take out and a few movies. Did I mention how happy I am that I get to fall asleep beside this wonderful human.

 Did I mention how happy I am that I get to fall asleep beside this wonderful human