Sleeping with the enemy - 16

It was finally the weekend. I was work free. I actually didn't have to complete any work and I was soo pleased. I sat in the living room with Akeira, my brothers and all of their friends. In total there was about 20 of us. It was a hot day so we all just chilled with takeaways, takeawaysand more takeaways. It had been a couple days since I had last seen Nathan, but I'd been messaging him non stop. I can't lie, It felt good to finally speak to him. However, I had it in mind to watch out for him ..Although we put our differences aside, It would still take a while for me to be able to trust him again. But apart from that, he was still the cool and funny guy I knew back in the day..

I was too focused on this guys message that I didn't even clock Akeira was sat next to me. Earlier on she was all loved up with Renell. 

"What's up baby girl?" I asked her.

"Nothing"

Her face said different. I looked over at Renell who also looked pissed. But was sat with some girl. I looked at them conversating for a while, laughing and touching. I looked back at Akeira who was beyond angry.

"What's up with you two?" I asked

"Ask him. I swear sometimes I just wanna kill him" She said finally turning her attention to her phone. 

"Since when did he start speaking to her?" I said confused

"I know right. Who is she anyway?" Kiera asked

"Erm ..Chanelle I think her name is. I've seen her around a couple times. But I've heard bad things about her boyy" I said

"Ahh yeah? Like what"

"Set up chick, hoe, unloyal, she's had a couple abortions, I heard she tried to kill her own boyfriend" I replied.

"OMG." Akeira said disgusted.

"Don't worry about her anyways. We have no reason to involve ourselves with her" I said replying back to Nathans text

"Yeah but look at how she's all over him" She moaned

"Then take some authority and CLAIM your man" I said.

She smirked at me and got up. I watched as she walked over to him and stood over him and Chanelle.

"Renell. A word. Now" I heard her say

"OOOH!" His boys said

He looked vex for a quick second. Then chuckled. He laughed and followed her out the room.

*