Chapter ten

I want to start off be saying IM SOOOO SORRY. It's been forever since I updated. I have so much going on and I hate that I neglected you guys. So here in the next chapter (finally, am I right?)

——
Alex and I talked for quite some time. Turns out he is an amazing guy. We extended numbers right before I had I go on stage.

"Hello everyone. My name is Quinn Bishop and this is my brother Sam. We are great full that we get to play for you today. We took much consideration in putting together this playlist so to start it off we are going to play Perfect by Ed Sheeran."

Lot of applause from the crowd.

"I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight..."

I lost myself in the music. The set seemed to fly by so fast. When we finished the last song there was wild applause.

"Thank you guys so much!" Is what I end it on and hop off stage. Alex meeting up with me. They start up a playlist on the speakers drowning out the crowd.

"Damn girl you have a voice." Is the first thing he says.

"You sound surprised." I reply with a smile.

"Nah not at all. But if you ever ask me to sing be prepared to hear the true sound of a dying cat."

I burst out laughing.

"The sad part is that I'm not lying."

I stifle my laughter and shake my head. "Thanks for letting me know never to ask you to sing."

"Of course. I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't."

"And does you mate find the part of you attractive that you tell the honest truth?"

"Don't know I haven't met her yet but I'm sure she will."

"Oh for sure," I say sarcastically.

Just then Hale walks up and inserts himself into our conversation. Egotistical much? "Hello. Im Alpha Hale from the Black claw pack."

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. Seriously dude.

"Alex Green beta From the Blue Blood pack."

Well damn I didn't expect that one.

"Your Alpha was telling me about how good you are." Hale replied.

"Yes well Jake and I go waaaaay back I'm not surprised."

"So Hale. Found you know who tonight?" I ask just to annoy him.

"Not yet but I'm sure I will find my perfect Luna one day."

Now I really want to roll me eyes.

"I hope so!" I say fake cheerily.

He nods goodbye at Alex and stalks away. Alex turns to me with a gleam in his eye.

"Something is going on between the two of you. I can almost smell the sexual tension." He says.

"Keep dreaming buddy. Him and I? That's even less real than Satan and God."