Chapter six

I groan as my eyes flutter open. I hear someone move next to me. I look over at Hale. Last nights events flood back to me. Anger courses through my veins. 

"Where is my brother?" I ask.

"In another room with his mate. He's fine."

"I want to see him."

"Your not allowed to leave."

"I don't give a fuck if I'm allowed to leave or not. This is all your fault. If you weren't an asshole to me then my brother would have never been mad at you. And he would never have found out that we are mates!" I scream.

"You told him! That is not your place to tell him! No one should have found out!" He screams back.

I struggle to sit up, "I don't care. He's my brother he has the right to know what is going on!"

He glares at me. I swing my legs around and test them on the floor. I can walk.

"You shouldn't do that. Your ribs are still healing."

"I don't care." I say as I stand up and make my way out of the room.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Where your not."

I make my way slowly up the stairs because the doctors area is is the basement of his house. I can tell that Hale is following.

"Leave me alone." I growl.

"I'm afraid that I cannot do. The doctor told me to stay with you while he is away."

I flip him off over my shoulder as I make my way to the door.

"You can't go out there."

"That's nice." I say flatly.

He runs around and cuts me off from the door. I walk up and push him out of my way. I walk out the door and he follows grabbing me.

"Don't you dare touch me."

"You are going back in that room. So help me God."

I turn around as much as I can with him holding me.

"You don't control my life Hale!"

He growls and picks me up. I scream and hit him. He puts a hand over my mouth to silence me and I bite it. He doesn't let go. I continue kicking as he walks me inside and downstairs into the room.

I grunt as he drops me on the bed. He gives me a look as he walks out the door locking it from the outside.

-----

A while later the doctor comes in and allows me to leave. I immediately go to my brother. Lana's sitting there by his side. He's beat up but awake. I walk to him and hug him trying not to hurt him.

"Hey sis." He says.

"Hey." I say.

"Our instruments are ruined." He stats.

"That they are." I reply.

We sit and talk. He told me about him and Lana moving into there house when he gets out of here. I smile and nod along. A while later our parents walk in. Moms eyes were full of tears as she hugged us.

"You look dead." My Dad says to my brother which earned a smile from him.

My mom hits him in the arm. We talk until it's time for us to go. When we got home I went straight to my room. In there was a brand new guitar and drum kit. Even new microphones and amps. I smile and climb into bed ready for the day to end.