Matchmaker pt.2 ✨

Start from the beginning

"Is that all?" Cole asks and Vanessa gives me her evil smirk.

"And it has to be for as long as I say" She adds on and both Cole and I go pale. Well, more so me.

"You're joking" Lincoln says while trying to keep his laughter. Everyone snickers drunkenly while Cole and I stare at each other shocked. Again, more so me.

"This will be easy Cole just think of Annabelle" Frankie teases and they all begin laughing.

"I have to kiss Sterling?" I blurt out and Cole agrees.

"I know I call her baby girl but kissing her?" He chimes in and in my head some red flags pop up.

I stare at him questioningly, "Uhh, what that mean?"

"You're not my type" He bluffs and I actually laugh at that. Is it me or did he just forget about what happened when we got back from Christmas break?

Cole shrugs, "Honestly, kissing you would be a waste of my time I wouldn't even enjoy it" He continues and his words are like a slap to the face. I don't know if he's truly being a jerk or just baiting me but I blame it on the alcohol that has me thinking jerk.

His boys agree with him and I decide to swallow any conflicting emotions I might have and prove them all wrong, especially him.

"Fine, if that's the game you want to play?" I say while sitting up at attention.

He smirks, "I thought you didn't kiss jackasses?"

"I never said I couldn't make an exception," 

Cole seems skeptical and I lean in, "What's the matter Sterling, ain't got nothing to say now?" I question challengingly and when he sees the look on my face he leans in as well.

"Nothing, give it your best shot"

With pleasure.

Ahhh! Scratch that! Not with pleasure with the least amount of pleasure I could possibly have!

I straddle him making sure to sit right on top of him and I tilt his head up to meet my eyes. As he pretends to yawn I wonder if this is right. They're all probably baiting me right now but what can I do? Maybe the kiss will be so bad that it'll show them that I don't like him.

Without wasting any time I crash my lips down onto his. I didn't expect any butterflies or fireworks, in fact, I expected to feel nothing. What I didn't expect was his lips to be so soft. Like I'm kissing a fucking cloud type soft.

I go from moving so fast to slowing down and for a minute I'm stuck. He takes advantage of that and slips his tongue into my mouth exploring everywhere. I go to pull back but his hands around my waist pulls me closer to him until there is zero space between us.

I hear cheering and a whole bunch of foolery in the back and so many thoughts are running through my head right now.

I'm actually doing this.

My brother and my best friends are watching me kiss a vanilla.

The vanillas are watching me kiss a vanilla and that nappy-headed, stank weave, cross-eyed bitch who forced me to do this is watching too!

I bet she's over the fucking moon right now.

I can taste the beer on his breath as our moths collide with one another and I must admit, kissing Cole is nothing like how I expected. I thought I'd be disgusted but surprisingly I'm not. His kisses are soft yet aggressive at the same time. They're relentless taking everything and giving everything at the same time.

My hands find their way to his hair and I can't believe how good this feels, why does this boy feel so good? His arms wrapped around me like I'm his lifeline, the way his lips move against mine and with every movement the more I forget my surroundings.

My hands drop from his hair to his neck pulling him closer to me if that's even possible. It's these damn lips! Damn these soft lips! I'm supposed to make him moan and he could very well turn this around on me. I can definitely feel it building inside of me and it's not fair! How is he doing this?

There is this weird energy surging through me and it's like my entire body is waking up. I feel pressure lingering inside and the more I keep at this the more it grows, the harder it becomes to keep it inside.

His hands find their way to my hair and I grab his face tilting my head to the side to deepen our kiss. He pulls gently on my pony-tail causing my head to throw back a little and it's like a bolt of electricity shoots through me.

I go to moan but his lips encase mines and the moan falls back into my throat. I feel something underneath me awaken, pressing hard against me and I know my body is reacting the same way. I can feel this weird heartbeat and pressure growing and the thought scares the hell out of me.

Just to end the game one of my hands drop from his neck down to his pants. I run my hand against him and he jerks letting out a moan. I let out a small one of my own but not loud enough for anyone to hear.

I immediately pull back and both of us struggle to catch our breaths. Our chest rises and falls in sync and without letting me go he stares at me with those crystal blue eyes.

People cheer for me but I know deep down I lost. If he didn't kiss me again I would've let it out ending it a long time ago. What does that say about me? Does he have more effect on me then I want to admit?

I quickly get off of him and head back to my seat where people basically pounce on me. My entire body is vibrating as I try and avoid eye contact with everyone. Everyone except him.

I can still feel his lips lingering on mine and his hands on my body. It's like my body is fully awakened now and alert, mixed in with alcohol I can't stop staring at him.

His tousled hair, his swollen lips, how flustered he looks, even to his fit and the way he's trying to cover himself makes me want to just take him down. He looks so good right now. I bite my lip as not so pure thoughts run through my head of us and when I realize what the hell I'm doing I feel like my entire world has flipped upside down.

This cannot be happening!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, noooooo!!!!!!!

I think Cole Sterling broke me.