I helped him clean up "bro If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be" he asked wiping the table down. "Dubai" I said dancing in a circle. "Your really my son bro" he laughed.

I started feeling like I had to throw up again so I sat down. "You ight" dexter asked rubbing my back. "I think I'm pregnant" I mumbled trying to fight my tears remembering my dreams. Dexter stumbled back rubbing his face "Get ya stuff on" he said tossing me a pair of slides. I nodded.

At the store

"Damn why are there so many" I sighed. I went to asked dexter to help me pick one but I saw him dancing in the isle next to me . I started laughing he was whipping to elevator music.
I didn't know what else to do the sun was rising meaning Brandon would be up soon. I grabbed one of each kind. The cashier eyes grew wide. "Well damn" she mumbled. I felt a little embarrassed. "Shut the fuck up igh I don't say well damn when I peep you sucking dick in a back alley" he laughed. I covered my face trying to hide the fact that I was laughing. "27.34" the cashier scoffed. Dexter threw a 50 at her.

Brandon POV
I couldn't go back to sleep I tried but I heard what Maliya cried out in her sleep. It replayed over and over in my head she cried Brandon please don't your killing our daughter.
I rubbed the back of my head. "Damn could she be pregnant" I mumbled to myself. We don't use condoms but I thought if I timed her period and all that right I wouldn't get her pregnant. I called Alyssa she's the only thing keeping me from losing my mind right now.

Phone Conversation
Brandon- Heyyy baby
Alyssa- wassup bibby
Brandon- what you mean Bibby?? What's wrong with you ?
Alyssa- I haven't spoke to you in how long? Like nigga tell me the truth about how you feel about me. I'm to old for the games. Whose that bum bitch on ya page. That's "ya girl" huh??? She's ugly as hell.
Brandon- baby are you serious right now? Listen I love you imma be with you I just can't leave her like that because then she starts with threatening to kill herself . I can't do that you know I gotta soft spot for suicide.
Alyssa- I'm sorry baby I didn't know it was that bad. Damn
Brandon-yeah baby but I gotta go my mom want me to go shopping with her I'll call you when I get back... love you
Alyssa- I love you to

I laughed at how she was butter in my hands. I hurried and laid back down when I heard the door open. "Bro Maliya got something to talk to you about." Dexter mumbled twisting his hair. I looked at him lost "what you talking about" I asked getting up.

Maliya was sitting in the living room on the couch her eyes red from crying. "I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry" she cried. I glared at her crouching to her eye level. "What did you do" I growled grabbing her by her hair. Dexter ran over snuffing me. I stumbled back. I charged at Maliya. Dexter flung her behind him and started charging back. He held me back. "What did you do huh. HUH!!" I yelled.

"I'm pregnant" Maliya whispered placing her head in her hands. By then everyone was in the living room looking lost. I looked at the coffee table there were 19 pregnancy tests all different brands. I walked over each one displayed a symbol that stood for positive.

I sat on the couch "how long you knew" I mumbled. "Just now" dexter answered for her. Maliya just stood in the corner her eyes rimmed with tears. "We can't keep it" I chuckled. She scoffed walking to the room wiping her tears. Everyone in the living room looked at me with disgust. I kicked the coffee table over knocking all the pregnancy tests to the floor.

Alyssa POV
I started packing I'm going to Chicago to see Bibby. Fuck it he can't break up with her because she wanna act crazy I'll do it for him.
"Your making a mistake"my sister says standing in the door way.
"Bianca you don't understand okay I really don't have time to explain I gotta plane to catch." I said rolling my eyes pushing past her into the bathroom.
"Alyssa he doesn't mean you or that girl any well" she scoffed. I shrugged.
"Fine won't listen to me maybe you'll listen to Derrick" she mumbled.
I turned to see my little brother standing in the door way he's 10 months younger but he acts like he's my older brother or husband. I rolled my eyes.
"You already know what imma tell you" he said lowly
"Derrick let's not start this shit man. I'm happy can't y'all just trust me. He treats me like someone who belongs he makes me feel loved better than anyone ever had" I mumbled not able to look him in his face.
" I know... that's why I'm not going to stop you instead I'm going with you. We're going to drop Bianca off at my girl house." He said hugging me.
"I love you poot" I mumbled not being able to contain my smile.
"I love you more stanka" he laughed
Derrick has been our back bone since our parents left. When me and Derrick were 15 Bianca was 13 our parents just picked up and left. Which was fine by us they were interested in everything besides being our parents ,but since then everything has been a struggle the only things our parents left was this house.
"Y'all hoes get to go on a adventure but I'm stuck here this why I fucking hate y'all" Bianca screeched stomping to her room.