"Are you feeling better Taehyung? Wh-what happened to you?" I asked him concerned. He looked at me now smiling, and shook his head.

"Oh nothing. I think it... um... It was the heatstroke..." He said scratching back of his head smiling.

This was the smile that was missing.

The one he hadn't shown since last night. I still wanted to ask what was really wrong because it wasn't as hot. But I didn't want to prey much, Also his temperature had gone back to normal. So I let it go.

"Are you sure you can walk, I mean I can call Jim-?" I asked him looking at him getting up slowly.

"Ofcourse! I'm healthy as a horse." He said that and started walking. I looked at his back questioning.

Is he really fine?...

~♡~

Few minutes later we were on the top of the hill. When we saw Stacy jumping happily.

"Hah! Looks like both of you are cooking. Yes! I'm so happy. For once I don't have to cook!" She said in joy holding onto Jimin's waist looking at us.

"Its not that we lost, It's just that Tae-" I was going to explain when he Cut me off placing his hands on my shoulder and said.

"Oh it's fine. I can cook. Don't worry about it." I looked at him and he looked back at me smiling. He shrugged his shoulders and moved forward and opened his bag pack and all of us started building our tents.

While I was building mine and Stacy's I stared at the back of Taehyung, where he was working. I had so many questions but he was acting like nothing happened.

Maybe it was the heatstroke. I guess I'm over thinking stuff.

After all of us were done. Jimin and Taehyung lit fire and me and Stacy sat beside the it. I sneaked a peak at Taehyung to find him staring back at me. I quickly looked away to which he smirked.

It was getting dark now and the sun was setting. There were other people here on the top of the hill, everyone around their own fire and people. This place was not packed. But decent amount of people were here.

Suddenly Jimin got up stretching his arms and walked around the fire to Stacy.

"Well look at that! Time for a meal. And look who lost?" Jimin was enjoying it and I hated it.

It's not like I didn't know how to cook,it was just that I didn't really enjoyed cooking.

"We will be over there if you need us.." Stacy said pointing of to a distance where the rest of the campers were seated and enjoying the stars.

I looked in the distance to find Jungkook coming up towards us smiling.

"Hey guys! Hope ya'll are having fun." He said standing beside Jimin and placing his arms on his shoulders.

"Yes we are. So much!" Stacy said and I mumbled some words in annoyance.

"Are you enjoying Lilly?" Jungkook said now looking straight at me and for some odd reason I blushed.

"Yes she is!" Out of no where Taehyung came and sat beside me placing his arm over my shoulder and  and answering Jungkook before I could.

"...um.. okay..." Jungkook said back. "Well I just wanted to invite you guys for a get together at my house before you leave."