Chapter-6

"Have I lost myself or have I gained You?"

Flashback

He was looking at her from behind the tree in the football field. She was laughing and talking to her friends sitting on the bench while eating her lunch.

After she had saved her from bullies three year ago, he hadn't spent a day where he didn't like or thought about her. He was now a teen. In his prime. His attraction towards that girl had grown even more after getting to know her slowly. His mother and brother might have left him. His father might neglect him. But he knew there was this girl who will love him back someday. Because the boy did too.

He loved the way her silky hair fell behind her shoulder. They were the perfect color of brown. He loved how she would tuck the strand of her hair behind her ear when it fell on her face. He loved her red cherry lips and and her beautiful eyes. But most of all he loved how loving she was towards everyone.

She was a kind hearted girl....

And She was going to be his girl.

~♡~

Present Time

"TAEHYUNG?!!" I shouted looking at the limp body laying on the ground. I was terrified and afraid.

I ran upto him and picked him up and placed his burning hot head on my lap.

I yelped in surprised when I noticed how hot he was.

Does he have a fever??!

"Tae... Oh my God." He was sweating alittle and his face was red and was burning. Just when I was about to call Jimin and Stacy he moved alittle and opened his eyes.

"Lilly...." He whispered barely able to talk. "You... Need...To Go-" But he couldn't complete his sentence and fainted again.

"Oh dear God" I started to dial Stacy number quickly with my trembling hands but just when I was about to hit the call button Taehyung's hands shot up holding my wrist in which I held my phone.

"What are you doing?" I yelped in surprise but he was totally calm and collective staring back at my face. As if he wasn't sweating or fainted just few seconds ago. His eyes were dark. Darker than before. He caught me off gaurd so I couldn't speak. Partially confused and partially afraid of what was going on.

"I-I mean.... I need some water..." He said now closing his eyes. I quickly took out water bottle from my bag and gave it to him. And he drank it. He was now getting better so I placed the phone back into my pocket and helped him up.