Chapter 8: The myster black Knight

Shadow knight fly away with the three kid in his hand. After a while, they finally land on the ground. Claw narrow his eye, tighten his fist.

Surrounding them was nothing then burn, cold ground. Cyrus had destroyed everything, his house, his school even capturing his parent. The other two was shock as well. They had nothing left now...

-Pretty horrible, isn't it?

The knight give a speak. Claw turn to him, his conceal rage could go on any minute if anything goes wrong.

-Why did you bring us here? And who made a deal with you to get us out?

Claw glare at him, challenging. If he dare not give the answer he will force him. Claw know very well that he never helped other if there wasn't anything good to him. There must be someone pulling the string.

The knight ignore Claw question, heading toward. Claw raged, attack him.

-CONTROLS!!

He used an invisible string to stop the knight. He freeze, unable to move. Claw was angry now, he have to know what is his plan. This guy is even more dangerous that Cyrus to have around, no one can understand his move or purpose. That why he had to know before it's too late!!

-CLAW!! Stop it!!

He surprised. Curious, Claw turn to the sound of the voice to see. His eye went wide, his hand stopped the string as he freezes from what he see. In front of him stand his beloved mother, Ying.

Lin couldn't believe her eye, is that what she think it is!? Claw was shocked. Ying smile and walk toward the two, give up her signature peace sigh.

-Hi, kids... Did you miss me?

The two without hesitation, run toward to hug her. Ying was surprise, they were all crying in her arm and she couldn't help but hold them tight, cry as well.

-MOM...!! WE MISSES YOU SO MUCH!!!*sob*

-Me too... I been worry sick for you two!!*sob* I'm glad you're okay!!*sob*

-*crying sound*

Goda watched their reunion. His head turn to the person behind Ying, he walk toward her. The person look at Goda and smiled, she hug him as well.

-I'm sorry, Goda... Gopal, he didn't make it...*sob* I'm so sorry!!

-I-I'm fine... I'm... I'm NOT FINE!!!*sob* DAD!!*sob* Dad!!!*sob*

He cry in her arm, heart ached as his father can't join him here. He need a hug more then anything now.

-Thank you, Ant Yaya...*sob*

-It's okay...*stand up and walk toward shadow knight* Thank you for rescuing them, Shadow.

The knight didn't respond. Yaya continues.

-I suppose we have a deal. What do you want in return?

The knight silent, his face stare at Yaya. She couldn't see his face since it was covered by a masked hat with a feather on top. The knight took her hand and kiss it. Yaya was a little taken back but hasn't remove her hand.

-This thing I want... I will need it at another time. Call this deal cancel, for now.

-Okay... Shadow?

-Yes?

-Why don't you join us to fight against Cyrus? You're really talented and strong, with you by our side we could-!

-I'm not interested.

She stopped. Shadow let go of her hand and turn his back, walk away.

-Why!?

He stopped.

-Why can't you just join us? I know I ask that many time but... there must be other reason better than you're not interested? I know there is!

Shadow answer her, without turning his face.

-Simple, because there is nothing you could trade for this offer of yours.

She freeze.

-The offer is great but the price is too greedy for me. If I took the offer, you can't "escape". That all.

Shadow took off. Yaya stand still, his words can't stop flowing through her head. What did he mean by "escape"? Who is he and what is his intention of all this deal?

What do he want?

Alaska: A mysterious masked person have arrive, dresses all in black and unknown purpose. Who is he and what do he want?

Can you guess who he is? If so please tell me in the comment, okay? Love u all!!❤️❤️❤️