Chapter 3: A mom and daughter talk

Boboiboy: You want us to help you?

Hayan*nod* Is not that I want you to, that i need your help!! Please help me save the future, Dad!!

Boboiboy: I... Of course will help you but...

Las Manak: There is no way we will stop the mission for this!*walk away*

Hayan: What?! But Las Manak if you won't help me there will be no Tapops in the future! Cyrus had taken over the station for his own plan!

Las Manak:*eye glare at her*

Hayan:*pull back a little*

Las Manak: Everyone back to mission! Ciciko follow me!

Ciciko: Yes, Las Manak!

Hayan:*tighten her fist*

Yaya: Hayan... I'm sorry...

Hayan: No... It's fine. I thought I can get everyone to help me but I guess it's harder than I thought.*turn to her room* I will get my friend back at all cause.

Yaya:*gasp*

Boboiboy: What wrong, Yaya?

Yaya: Nothing. I thought I saw something familiar...*walk away, smile on her face*

Boboiboy: ??

That night at Tapops station everyone is fall asleep but Hayan is still up. She trying to figure out a way to get back to the future.

Hayan:*sigh*  How can I get back? Lin had her power watch at the future, Ochobot isn't here to help me either, even if I had him here I still need Claw to upgrade his power... ARGH!!!!I can't do anything at this point without them!!!

Voice: Having trouble, I see?

Hayan:*turn around* Mom? Why are you here?

Yaya:*smile, sit down* I just want to chat with you more, knowing that you're my daughter and all.

Hayan: I see... But aren't you surprise?

Yaya: Of course I do and I bet Boboiboy is too. At first I thought you were lying but after you turn around and said that words... something caught my attention.

Hayan: What is it, Mom?!*excited*

Yaya: Your eye.

Hayan: My eye?

Yaya: *nod* Those eye of yours really remind me of Boboiboy, even when everything goes bad, even when his enemy captured his friend and family Boboiboy still keep his brave and calm spirits, that spirits express through his eye, an eye that's never show defeat, scared or panic. I guess that's one of the reason to make me adore him so much...

Hayan:...

Yaya: Sorry, I said something weird right?

Hayan*Shake her head* No, there's nothing weird about that! I adore him just as much as you do... Actually I love him very much. He never stay at home long due to his work so I have little time with him, in that time only my friend were there for me...

Yaya: You love your friend very much, right?

Hayan:*nod* I love them!! That's why I have to rescue them from Cyrus and save the future and of course our family!!

Yaya:Right!*giggle*

Hayan:*giggle*(I won't give up! I will make Las Manak agreed to help me, until then... wait for me guy!)