Vampire! Scout x Shy! Chubby! Reader Lemon: "Love Bites"

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, b-but why?" You coughed, your body felt weak from what happened.

"I'm a vampire, it's what we do. Blood is the only source of nutrition for us. It's a sad life, I would have liked to made a good first impression with you, but y'know, it didn't go so well." He just lets out a small chuckle.

You stared at him. You felt like you had no choice to believe him. You thought vampires were only a myth, fictional creatures only found in stories. But you felt like that was the only thing that could explain this.

You look at him closer. He had pale skin and brown hair. You studied his facial features. He kinda had a baby face compared to most men above age 15. But he wasn't bad looking. He was actually kinda attractive. You look at his body. He was thin. He didn't really have that much muscle. He kinda reminded you of the boys you remembered from middle school. They were skinny and barely had any muscle on them. But you could tell that he was trying to work out, he was starting to get some muscle, so he didn't totally have noodle arms. Your eyes wandered down to his pants-

"Hey. Ya still there?" He asked, taking you out of your thoughts. 

You look up at his eyes. "Y-yeah" You stuttered, this time from embarrassment.

"Were you checking me out?" He smirked. 

You stayed silent.

"Did ya like what you saw?" He winked.

You blushed and covered your face. He was such a pervert. But you felt like a pervert too for looking at his crotch, even for just a few seconds.

"Anyways, how would ya like to go out with me, babe?" He asks "I know we didn't start out on a good first impression, but I think you should give me another chance."

"Sure." It just slipped out of your mouth. You didn't know why you did that, but it happened.

- a month later-

You had been dating Jeremy aka Scout for a month. You never really did anything inappropriate. The most "spicy" thing you've done was kissed with a bit of tongue. Who knew that someone with little experience could kiss so good.

You were getting undressed. You were completely naked when the door slams open

"Hey (Y/N I-" Scout said then looked at you

"Damn." He muttered, his face now red as he looked at your body.

"Scout." You said his name quietly, blushing at him. You could see the erection in his pants.

"I'll leave-"

"Wait!" You grabbed him by the arm before he could leave.

He smirks "Does this mean what I think this means." You stay silent "You want me to be dirty with you, don't you?"

"Y-yes." You whisper and blush.

"What was that? I don't think I heard ya?" He teased.

"S-scout, please fuck me." You said louder this time. 

This turned him on so much. You could see the erection in his pants getting bigger.

"Anything for you, babe." He kissed you passionately. You felt his tongue slide in your mouth. 

He grabs your boobs. You were chubby, so naturally you were well endowed. This caused you to let out a small whimper of pleasure. He rubs your now hardened nipples. Suddenly, he starts to suck on one, causing you to let out a small moan. He massages the other nipple as he sucks. Then he does the same to the other boob.

He puts you down onto the bed and makes you lie down. He gets on top of you and kisses you neck, this time not biting. He sucks on a sensitive spot, making you moan. This leaves a hickey on you, marking you as his. Suddenly, you feel his hands rub your pussy.

"S-scout." You moan quietly as his hands rub on your clit, and then getting dangerously close to your hole. He slips two fingers in "Scout!" You moan his name louder as he slides his fingers inside and out of you.

He takes them out and licks them. "You're so wet baby." He blushes and smiles a genuine smile at you "It's time for the fun part." He takes off his shirt and pants, revealing a hard cock. It was a good size. It definitely not small, but it wasn't too big either. He places it outside your entrance.

"S-scout, please be gentle, I'm a virgin." You say shyly, looking sweetly into his eyes.

"I'm a virgin too." He confesses "But don't worry, I'll be gentle for you."

He shoves it in. You groan as you feel his dick fill your tight pussy. You felt like you were bursting. He very slowly moves around inside you, being careful not to hurt you. After a minute or two, you were feeling better. It didn't hurt as much. It actually felt good having it inside you.

"Scout, please go faster." You tell him. You wanted this more than ever.

He picks up the speed. You let out a moan as he thrusts in and out of you. It felt so good. He suddenly hits your g-spot. "Aaaa Scout don't stop it feels so good." He keeps thrusting, making you moan his name more and more.

He starts to moan a bit "Y/N, I'm gonna-"

You both scream each others name as you both climax. He cums inside you. He pulls out, letting the cum drip out of your hole. This left you panting on the bed. He gets off you and gets up.

"I'm gonna get a towel." He blushes. He leaves you there panting and lying on the bed. You feel like you're in heaven.

He comes back and cleans you up. You then cuddle in his arms. Suddenly, you were hit with a thought.

"I'm going to get pregnant..." You said quietly. You were young and hadn't finished college yet. You would have to spend all of your time with the baby. You would have to go through the pain of birth.

"No you won't. Vampires can't get pregnant or get other pregnant." He reassured you. You sighed in relief. "Too bad, I would have made a great father."

"I love you." You told him, looking dreamily into his eyes.

"I love you too (Y/N)." He kisses you.

You both stare at each other in silence.

You break the silence "How did you get so good?"

"Let's just say I found my dad's porn collection one time." He said. You just giggle.

And that was how you both lost your virginity.

Before all of this happened, if someone where to tell you you'd lose your virginity to a vampire, you would think they were lying. But you never know what could happen ;)

((A/N: boi this story is long...well I hope u enjoyed it.))