Chapter 3

New York

Bailee's POV
I run and run till I can't feel my legs. I just watched my own family die right in front of my eyes... And I-I I didn't do anything about it, I just ran away like a coward. But what am I supposed to do now? Well I've always wanted to go to New York. Well then, I guess I'm going to New York.

5 hours later.
  I packed everything I had as I sped away and went through all the security shit. And went to the very back of the plane and plugged my earplugs in as I listened to Ex by James TW. I hummed along with the song as The real slim shady by Eminem came on.
"I'm slim shady,
yes I'm the real shady,
All you other slim shadys are just imatating.
So wont the real slim shady,
Please stand up,
Please stand up,
Please stand up."
I sing along with the song as I slowly drift off to an endless darkness of night under my eyelids.
  "Please remain seated until we grab everyones stuff, please." The pilot says into the loud speaker, as everyone nods.
  I sit there and wait as I walk off the plane an hour later with my bags in the back of my motorcycle. I start looking around for a place that said its looking for a buyer. I finally found one, but it was a rent, but I took it anyways. Since I got all the money we had owned I was filthy rich right now, but you have to make wise decisions sometimes. Plus I need money for food, water, a roof over my head, basically anything is money nowadays.
  I then decide to go for a run and end up running to an abandoned park, it was very rusty, but I decided to sit there and chug my water and rest a bit. After a couple minutes, I get up and start going back, until I bump into an extremely hard chest.
  "Watch were you're going!" I hiss.
  "Jeeze, what crawled up your ass and died?" He whispered the last part to himself.
  "Wait, you look familiar." We say at the same time.
  "Thats creepy!!" We say in unison again.
  "Ahh! Stop copying or mimicking me or whatever!" We say as I put my hand to his mouth and he puts his hand to my mouth. We lick each others hand at the same time. Then pull away at the same time, again.
  "Uhh! Stop copying me!" We say, you guessed it in unison.
   Then my phone rang and when the caller ID showed up my hands started twitching and shaking, it was Dawn.
I picked it up while holding it shakily to my ear.

  "Hey." I say, my voice choking.
  "Hi. Where are you and the guys?"
  "Umm, Dawn, you might want to bring Jacob over for this."
  "Ummmm, okay?"
  "Hey what's wrong?" Jacob asked, worry in his voice.
  "They p-passed."
  "THEY WHAT?!!"
  "They passed."
  "I know that just how?"
  "We were on a mission, and we heard gunshots, and didn't think fast enough, and Dagger knew I would sacrifice myself for my family any day. So he told his men to came through from behind. When I say Colton and Ryan slump down, I thought they were taking cover, but unfortunately, they died."
  "And you, you just let them pass?!" Jacob screamed into the phone.
" I I'm sorry." I mumbled.
  "Sorry isn't going to bring them back to life." Dawn hissed.
  I then hung up and realized the boy was staring at me.
  "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!!" I snapped at him. He just stood there motionless, not even flinching when I screamed.
  "I... sorry." I said as I pulled him into a hug.
  When we hugged, I felt some sort of connection. One I haven't felt since Kayd died.
"Wait, what's your name?" I asked him as I pulled away and dusted myself off.
  "Ash, yours?"
  "Bailee."
  "Hey, you remind me of someone." I said as we sat onto a bench.
  "You do too." He says back.
  "Wanna play 20 questions?" I ask with cheer in my eyes.
  "Sure."
  "Okay, favorite color."
  "Green."
  "Same. Favorite vehicle?"
  "K20 RR Turbine Superbike."
  "Same! Last name?"
  "Sin. Yours?"
  "Shantell." He freezes when I say that.
  "What's Wrong?" I ask as his face saddens.
  "Do you have any relationship to Kayd Shantell?" He asked as I started to cry.
  "Yeah." I choke as I remember the many memories I had with him.
  "Wait, are you... Bailee Shantell?" He asks as I nod.
  "Sis!" He says and embraces need in the tightest hug I've ever had.
  "Oh Shit!" I say as I back away from him.
  "I am not getting fed up into this drama again."
  "What drama?"
  "Having one too many brothers." I sigh weakly at the memories we held together.
  "Umm, you're gonna have to come with me." He says as I feel a cold barrel being pressed to the back of my head, with one wrong move, my brains would be exploded.
  "You bitch." I hiss lowly and flip around then take the gun out of his hands and make it so that I'm in control.
  "Try that stunt again, and I won't hesitate to blow up your brains. Brother or not." I hiss lowly at him while I let go and give him back his gun.
  "OK, Jeeze women!"
  "Wait, come on." He said as I followed him to his car.
  I know what you're thinking, yes I play 20 questions with just anyone.
  Just people I feel a connection with.
  I follow Ash into his car and I pop into the passenger seat as he takes the driver's. After about 45 minutes we reach the house. It was HUGE.

A white house with a pool in the front, big glass windows, a little grass, and some stairs to climb up

  "Are you done staring, yet?" Ash asked.
  "No. Its beautiful!!!" I said as I ran up to the house and hugged it for dear life.
  "Oh jeeze, we're going to have to pry you from that wall." Someone from behind me chuckled.
  I fliped around not knowing who it was, I punched their gut, and came behind them and buckled their knees. They were now on the ground holding their gut, whimpering in pain. I took that as my chance and yanked them up from their shirt collar and took out my hidden sword, and luckily I'm best in sword fighting. I placed the sword to their neck and asked them one simple question.
  "Who are you."
  "WHO ARE YOU!!" They yelled back.
  "Wrong move." I heard my brother say as I flipped him back over to the ground and held my foot to their stomach so they couldn't get up.
  "OK OK, jeeze, you don't have to be so rude." He answered. "It's jack."
  "Why were you behind me."
  "This is my, DAMN HOUSE!!" He burst out.
  "OK cool, now wheres my bro?" I asked calmly while giving him a hand up.
  "Your brother lives here? That would explain how your so good at fighting."
  "No, I just met him." I said back to him as I started looking around.
  "Whats his name?"
  "Ash Sin." His eyes widen as I say that.
  "You-your brothe-er is Ash Sin?!!" He asks flabbergasted.
  "Ya, why?"
  "He owns this place."
  "Oh cool. But is there going to be more of you?" I ask wanting to know the answer.
  "Ya, about 19 more."
  "Ah SHIT."
  "OK, I'm tired let's go inside."
  "Kk, but where is he?"
  "Probably in his office."
  "OK, thanks."
We walked in as everybody stared at me.
  "Ash?! What happened to you?! You're a girl?!!" Someone said.
  "No. I'm his sister dumbass." I say and give him the bird.
  We walk off to his office and find him, sitting there reading a book?!!
  "THAT AIN'T MY BROTHER, WHERE ARE YOU ASH?!!" I ask while shaking him.
  "Chill sis, I'm right here." He says from behind me, and again instincts kick in. I punch him in the jaw and do a roundhouse kick to his abdomen. He's already on the floor whimpering like a baby.
  "WHAT THE HELL, WAS THAT FOR!!!" He screamed as everybody rushed in.
  "So-rry b-bro!" I laugh in between words as he gets up and tries to punch me, but I grab it with my fist just in time.
  "Nice try." I say as I flip him over.
  "Oh ha ha. Very funny. Oh and Im sorry your burns are as weak as you." He fires back. And at that moment I rush out.
  "where the gym" I ask
  "2 rights, 1 left, straight, 1 more right and to your left you'll see a gym." He says calmly back, knowing he triggered something.
   I went there and found the gym, there was a punching bag right in the middle, and it looked new. Oh wait I need my wraps! I found a pair of wraps right next to me on the bench, so I used those and punched the bag until the chain broke.
  "Ese imbécil de un padre, quitándome a mi familia, estúpida Daga !!!" I yelled through the room as my yell echoed.(That asshole of a father, taking my family away from me, stupid Dagger!!!)
and right now I had adrenaline pumping through my veins. Once the bag hit the ground, the chains clacked hard aginst the metal flooring as they echoed through the room, and before I turned around, I heard a faint clapping sound.
I whipped around to see who it was and saw two assholes standing behind me.
  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. YOU CAN'T BE HERE, DAWN AND JACOB." I said as they backed away and saw my black eyes, with red surrounding it.