Chapter 16: Kyūbi

Uzumaki Naruto's POV:
I looked behind me when I heard the sound of someone falling. When my eyes fell on Raka's body they went wide. I looked around not wanting to believe it, Raka's dead? Where's Haru? I looked around and saw that Haru was gone. Sasuke was still fighting against Daibutsu, I lost control and released my [Clone Technique] Sasuke yelled something at me, I couldn't hear all I could hear was an incessant buzzing. "Raka." I weakly mumbled, Sasuke turned around and saw Raka's body on the ground, blood coming out of his body and creating pool in between his upper body which had been severed from his lower body. Sasuke stopped moving as well, we were to shocked to move. We grew up with him, he's always been there, he's dead?

Sasuke was hit by Daibutsu's club, his body hit the ground blood dripping from his mouth. Sasuke? Your okay right? You can't die! You can't leave me too!

No! No! No! This can't be happening! No! No! No! I'm dreaming! No! No! No! No! No! No!No! No! No! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO!

I'll help you avenge them Kit.
Who?
I'm the Kyūbi, I can't revive them, but I can give you the power to avenge them. Do you want it?
Yes! Give it to me! I'll tear them apart! They killed my loved ones! They'll pay!

I felt power run through my body and my mind went blank.

Kuruma's POV:
The kits grown up, its unfortunate he had to go through this event. Raka, Haru a Bijuu and his Junjiriki and Childhood friends of Naruto. Sasuke son of the Uchiha clan and Naruto's childhood friend.

I've been awake Naruto's whole life, I heard and saw things he didn't understand. Haru a fellow Bijuu, but he's different. He's much stronger than any of us.

Raka the boy who didn't age for two years. The boy who is shunned by the jounin's, simply because he didn't age for a while.

Sasuke, Naruto's best friend. A boy who always fought with Naruto, but would make up the next day. Sasuke who would buy Naruto paint and other ingredients so he could pull pranks without getting caught. Well, he always did, but they could never cut his supply because they had no idea where it came from.

Its truly a pity that they had to die. Hm, oh. Its truly a pitty Raka and Haru had to die. Sasuke got up off the ground and called Naruto's name weakly. That won't work kid, he's gone. Naruto turned around my red eyes trained on Sasuke. He pounced, ready to attack, Sasuke was too weak to move. Guess its time to end this, I withdrew my power, can't have him killing his best friend.

Call me when you want to learn to use my power kit.

I said to Naruto before returning my chakra to my cage. I watched the rest, Naruto stopped centimeters away from Sasuke's face. "Sasuke, he's dead." Sasuke nodded his head, "They are." Sasuke pulled Naruto into a hug and cried. Naruto couldn't stop him self either, they cried until the sound of a firework interrupted their grieving. They turned around to see no sign of Daibutsu and Kyūsuke, which made them grit their teeth.
"Someday! We'll kill you, Daibutsu, Kyūsuke!" Naruto and Sasuke said through gritted teeth.

Naruto pulled away from Sasuke and went over to Raka's body. He wiped the hair off of his eye lids and started crying again. Sasuke held the boys hand to his face crying.

I'm getting sleepy, I used too much power to help the kit. Everything went black.

Hatake Kakashi's POV:
We fought the two men in Black and red coats who introduced them selves as Lie and Yahiko. We were winning hands down when I felt the seal surge. Haru's dead? I stopped fighting and tried to run. With less pressure on them the two men escaped shooting a red firework into the sky. "Kakashi!" Obito yelled at me.
"Haru's dead!" I yelled back running to where I felt his presence briefly. They both were silent and followed me. We were about to use the [Shadow Flicker Technique] to move, when Sakura came out the building.
"Two men in red coats are fighting Raka and Haru. Sasuke and Naruto are trapped." She panted out. Obito picked her up and said, "After you." to me. I nodded and left.

The sight in front of us was a giant lake, with Haru's body cut in half. Sasuke and Naruto were kneeling next to him. "Where's Raka?" I asked. The boys glared at me, why?
"He's here! He's dead!" They yelled in unison, staring accusatory daggers at me. I sighed.
"No that's Haru, where's Raka?" They both looked shocked at my words. Sasuke was the first to come to his senses.
"Haru was fighting Daibutsu with us, Raka was Fighting Kyūsuke alone. Something went wrong and when we looked back Raka was dead. Haru was no where to be found." I walked to Haru's corpse nodding my head I laid down a scroll and placed his body on it. Once the hand seals were done Haru's boy disappeared.
"Don't worry, their still alive. Haru's immortal so long as Raka is alive. Raka's body was probably drawn into Haru's so he wouldn't die. They'll be fine in two days."