Chapter 1: Raka

Hatake Sakumo's POV:
Raka was an odd child, he could spend hours gazing at nothing a trait children don't usually have and he also possessed an odd level of strength.

I walked into Raka's bedroom to see him looking at Kakashi. Kakashi reached between the cot bars to touch him. Raka grabbed his hand and squeezed. Kakashi screamed and fell to his knees. I ran towards Raka and tried to pry his fingers off, but found that his grip was to strong! Raka let go after a moment and looked at Kakashi and laughed. Clearly not understanding what was happening.

Kakashi and I got back from the hospital and found that Kakashi had broken all the bones in his hand. Even with the treatment he'll have a cast for at least four weeks. Ever since then I've tried to keep Raka indoors and away from people.

Despite what happened Kakashi still dotes on his little brother, he always pets him like an animal. Raka has learnt that he can't touch things, so there have been less problems.

Hatake Raka's POV:
Being an infant wasn't to bad, I didn't need to go through breast feeding and instead drank from a bottle. There was on time when I was holding the bottle and used a bit to much strength, shattering the bottle. Kakashi who was watching me panicked and ran to call dad.

It didn't take me long to realise I was inside of Naruto, I was slightly disappointed, that I wouldn't be able to grow up with Naruto and the rest, but I can support them as an adult.

In this life I have black hair and green eyes. Dad and Kaka seem happy that I look like mum. Its been three months since I was born and I'm already able to speak and crawl, although I need to be carful not to break things due to my abnormal strength.

I've noticed some odd things since being born, I can see chakra in the air and I have ridiculous strength. Well I'll take advantage of it and become a Shinobi. I've been increasing my spiritual energy and chakra maximum capacity. I'll work on chakra control and physical energy when I'm older and able to move around without destroying everything.

The chakra in the air is different shades of blue. Dad's been teaching kaka to use chakra recently.

Kaka's now almost four and I'm almost two years old. Dad's been training Kaka in chakra absorption to keep him busy. Kaka was sitting on the veranda, trying to mould chakra. Around Kaka was a dark blue chakra. When he tried to draw in chakra all the dark blue chakra flew to him trying to find a way in, but he was only letting the light blue chakra in.

I walked over to kaka unsteadily and hugged him making sure to not put any strength into my hold and simply hang my arms around his shoulders from behind.
"Kaka not lisning." I said to him. When I said I could speak I meant I could communicate, but large words tend to get stuck. I could use full sentences, but I just feel its not worth it. He turned around and put me on his lap.
"What am I not listening to Raka?" Kakashi asked me while holding me around my waist.

Kaka got a cloth face mask from dad for his birthday and he almost never takes it off.
"Dark Blue. Ignore bad Kaka." I said whilst pouting. Kaka gave me a confused look. I sighed,
"Light blue dad. Not you." I said trying to convey my meaning, I don't really want to speak in full sentences its just not worth it.

When I told him that his eyes lit up, and he meditated over it. I wiggled out of his arms and left him to his practice. He was collecting chakra which matched him so I don't have to worry any more. I noticed some inconsistencies with Naruto lately. For example the fact that Kakashi had an average Chakra pool, he didn't. Kaka's chakra pool was bigger than anyone I'd seen and dad had introduced me to a lot of his Anbu friends. When I say introduce, I mean be allowed to meet for my physical check ups. They still haven't found out why I have this ridiculously strength and dad isn't helping. He doesn't want me to feel like an experiment, so I only go in for an hour every week.

Hatake Kakashi's POV:
When dad got home he came to see if I managed to absorb chakra. I could tell be didn't think I could, it was just something go keep me busy.
"Kakashi! You did it!" Dad yelled when he saw me. He ran up and lifted me spinning me around, I'm getting dizzy. "My little boys a genius!"

When dad put me down and my head stopped spinning I told him what Raka told me.
"Dad, I couldn't do it at first, then Raka came and told me off for ignoring the dark blue smoke, he said the light blue smoke was yours not mine. So I tried again and found that the chakra was there, but it felt different than the type you showed me. I couldn't see the colours he was telling me about, though."
Father had a shocked look on his face and he ran to get Raka. When he was back Raka was drinking one of his milk bottles.
"Raka can you see chakra?" Dad asked Raka.