Chapter 6: Kyuubi

Hatake Raka's POV:
We arrived at the village and saw broken buildings every where, and fires on many of those buildings.

Hey, Haru can you communicate with the Kyuubi? I wanna save Naturo's parents.
I'll try, but we need to be closer.

We ran towards the Kyuubi and saw illusory chains run though the sky. The sealing process has started. We ran as fast as we could, our human body was too small so we became a snake. Haru now in a medium snake form slithered towards the Kyuubi. We arrived as Minato used the soul reapers jutsu to extract the soul of the Kyuubi.

We should attack when the Kyuubi asked if its going to be sealed before it can.
Okay, I'll leave the body to you.

I said and retreated into our mind, giving Haru complete control. Usually I have control and he's a back seat driver, he says this is rightfully my body, he's just along for the ride. I watched a Minato and Kushina place Naruto on the alter.
"Are you going to seal me again?" The Kyuubi spoke.

Before it could Finnish its sentence Haru enlarged him self to his true size and constricted around the Kyuubi.

"Sorry Kuruma, but my junjiriki wants them alive." Haru said in an apologetic voice, stopping the Kyuubi's last attack which would kill Minato and Kushina.
"What are you? Your not a Bijuu!" Kuruma screamed under the restriction.
"Is it a summons? No it said junjiriki, are there other types aside from Bijuus we don't know about?" Minato said aloud.
"What are you waiting for Minato seal him!" Haru screamed at the dazed Minato.

Minato and Kushina completed the hand seals necessary to seal the Kyuubi inside their son and the whole village watched as the Kyuubi's body dissipated into light and entered the infants body. The Villagers all cheered for the yondaime's success.

Namikaze Minato's POV:
The snake changed into a human sized and approached Kushina and I. Kushina was exhausted she used all her chakra, she would die. I tried to help, but I can't transfer my chakra to her body, they aren't compatible. "Minato." She smiled at me, "Take care of our son."
"You can do that your self." The snake spoke, it's tail reaching to her forehead. When the snakes tail connected with her forehead a light greenish blue chakra appeared visible to the naked eye, entering her body. The heavy bags she had under her eyes deceased and colour returned to her face and lips. When the snakes tail left her face on her forehead was a diamond with a snake skin print lightly glowing in the colour of the chakra which entered her body. It repeated the process with me, preventing me from dying due to using the shinigami.

I spoke up,
"Thank you, you said your junjiriki wanted us alive. May I ask why?"
"Because he'd be sad if you died."
He knows us, is there another junjiriki in the village I was unaware of? If so the village has broken the pact, one will have to leave.
"We used to much energy to escape Danzo and Orochimaru, please take care of him." The snake requested. Orichimaru and Danzo? They captured it? A white light engulfed the snake as it shifted into its junjiriki's body. A child only three years old fell into my arms, a very familiar child.