Chapter 15: Their first fight

Hatake Raka's POV:
"Kill them." Kyūsuke order started the battle.
"Saku, Kaka." I said to her, she nodded knowing she was the weakest and ran to go find Kaka, Itachi and Obito.

Kyūsuke formed a few hand seals and called out [Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique.] I felt hands on my side as his ninjitsu was almost complete. I looked to the side and saw Sasuke with his Sharingan open pushing me away. As I landed, the ground beneath Sasuke and Naruto turned grey in colour. Naruto screamed and Sasuke gritted his teeth. I reached forward to help Sasuke, who was closest to me out. However, I sensed a presence behind me, sensing the danger I rolled to my left and saw a blade hit the ground where I was Previously. I back flipped so I was standing and saw Kyūsuke in front of me, his blade centimeters in front of my chest. He's fast! I jumped back as his blade came into contact with one of my butterflies. He withdrew his sword and jumped several meters away. Is he waiting to see if it explodes? They can, but I won't give that away just yet. The butterfly moved to fly around my body along with the others which flew out of my clothing.
All thousand flew around me creating a full shield, the other six were with team seven and raven.

Kyūsuke kept attacking my shield, but was unable to penetrate it. He moved to attack Sasuke and Naruto thinking I could only defend. As soon as his back was turned I sent one hundred to attack him. The butterflies flew swiftly to him, but he was too fast, they missed him and stabbed my exposed arm before my butterflies managed to return. During the time his back was turned I moved the butterflies around my eyes and saw that Naruto and Sasuke were still trapped with Daibutsu hitting them with a club, preventing them from using hand seals.

Kyūsuke waited patiently for my defense to come down, constantly attacking, looking for a weakness in my defense. He attempted to cast [Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique.] On the ground beneath me, but the butterflies were under my feet as well.

Haru, go save Sasuke and Naruto.
All right, you stay in your bubble kid.

Haru used [Body Separation Technique] to appear in Snake form. He dug into the ground, moving through the quicklime without problem, due to his strengthened body and complained in my head.

I'm a snake not a mole. Wait, I'm a human not a snake!

I laughed at his mumbling and continued to used [Sense Extension Technique] to detect Kyūsuke's location. Using the Butterflies as a shield has a huge draw back and it's that I can't cast any other techniques at the same time. I posses fate chakra and currently all my attacks are long distance and requite sight on the opponent to cast. I could move the butterflies from my eyes, but before I can cast a technique Kyūsuke would have already stabbed my eyes. If I don't find an opportunity I'll end up running out of Chakra, hopefully Sakura will return first.

I occasionally showed weakness in in my defense in order to prevent him from leaving. I sensed water being created nearby, is that Daibutsu? The battle of attrition, only lasted 45 seconds.

Hatake Haru's POV:
I surfaced under where Sasuke and Naruto were enlarging my self so they could ride on me. I raised them out of the quicklime and onto the water. Daibutsu was capable of [Water Release] [Water Prison] and using a club if my memory serves correct. I was a super Naruto fan to the point I knew all the dialogue and abilities of ALL characters. The reason I remember all this is because I was an admin on a Naruto wiki. This was my over site not noticing that the Akatsuki would grow stronger.

I surfaced from the water changing into a smaller snake and hung my self on Sasuke's neck.
"You two okay?" I asked the poor saps which ended up boiling in quicklime.
"I'm fine, thanks Haru!" Naruto cheerily replied.
"Fine, what about Raka?" Sasuke.
"He's fine, let's fight Daibutsu so we can help him with, Kyūsuke." I said out loud.
Daibutsu had a look of shock on his face, but Naruto and Sasuke weren't at all surprised, they had seen Raka knowing everyone's names during their time at the academy.
Naruto made the hand seals for [Clone Technique] and create twenty of him self. I told Naruto and Sasuke his abilities and got into position.

They're out kid.
What was that water?
Daibutsu made it a lake out here.

I cut our connection and used [Body Transformation Technique] to become human.

Hatake Raka's POV:
I cut the connection between the two of us and continued to distract Kyūsuke. I can't use the butterflies to run away because they can only be controlled within five meters of me. I sensed Haru using his [Body Transformation Technique] to change into a human.

Haru, no!
What?

It was too late, Haru had already transformed. Half of the butterflies fell to the ground no longer under my control as they now belong to Haru. Kyūsuke smiled and his sword came towards me. I used my butterflies to block my neck in time for his first attack, but the second was too fast. Everything was in slow motion I could see his sword moving slowly towards my stomach, but before his sword hit, Haru appeared in front of me, simultaneously using his [Forceful Union Technique] which required no hand signs to utilise. My body disappeared and his was the only thing remaining in the path of the sword. His body was cut in half at his waist, the light dimming from his eyes. He fell to the ground unmoving and dead.

I was inside Haru's mindscape, I've never been here before, it was a large room. The room had posters, books, DVDs, costumes, statues, essentially anything Naruto related was in the room, but Haru wasn't here. I was alone, when was the last time I was alone? He's always been here, but now, he's dead?