2.0

the next day i dragged my feet to school. i had an exam today but i haven't been studying due to the rain. when it rains, i fall asleep listening to it so therefore i haven't been able to study well. i'm worried.

haejin came into class and sat next to me. the teacher wasn't here yet so i still had a few minutes to study. this was our final exam. this year is my last year in this school but this exam would help us get into college. that's why i stressed a lot.

"jiaaaaa, was he cute? how old is he? have you seen him yet? maybe he likes you? do you like him?" haejin kept asking me questions but all i wanted to do was study.

"HAEJIN-AH, shut up! yes he was cute, he looks around our age, no i haven't, no he doesn't and no i don't. now shut up i'm trying to study okay?" she then got up and went to her seat. i gave her an 'i'm sorry' look and she gave me an 'it's okay, i understand' look. just then mr.jung walked in and asked us to put away all of our belongings except for maybe pencil cases and bottles of water.

my exam ended and i was released from school early due to other students taking exams. i made my way to the music and dance rooms. i heard music blasting from a room and i made my way towards a dance room.

it's him. it's felix. felix lee, dancing so beautifully.

i opened the door and peeked my head in. the way he moved his body was so beautiful. the way he popped his body to the beat of the music made my heart beat rapidly. i was tapping my foot to the beat and closed my eyes. my body slowly started moving, until the music stopped.

i opened my eyes and looked around. i saw felix looking at me with a smile plastered on his face.

"what?"

"you were so into it! it was cute. do you dance often?"

"n-no... i don't. i haven't danced in a while" i felt my ears turn red as felix nodded his head slowly.

"well... let's head out. i'll walk you home today" he smiled while i nodded.

as we walked out of school i noticed it was raining again. how come everytime i meet felix, it rains?