Where You Go On Dates

Jim: He takes you to those super fancy restaurants in Gotham. He always wants the best for you, even if it means using all of his money.

Oswald: He takes you to the park. He knows how much you love nature, and seeing your smile light up every time a squirrel runs by, makes him the happiest man alive.

Edward: Edward stays home with you and cooks dinner. Many don't know this, but he's an amazing cook and he always makes your favorites.

Selina: Selina takes you to Wayne manor, since Bruce is nice enough to leave for the night so you guys can have some quality time together.

Tabitha: Tabitha takes you to practice your aim. She knows how much you want to be able to be like her, and having her there to help you, makes you even more confident.

Jerome: Jerome takes you to the beach. He loves splashing you, making sandcastles, and just getting to lay in the sun with you.

Bruce: Bruce takes you out on one of his private jets. He shows you the whole city and just how beautiful Gotham can be (even when it's not).

Barbara: Barbara takes you to just walk around town. She knows you don't like going on huge dates, and just seeing you run into a store cause you see a cute top, makes her day.

Zsasz: Victor takes you to go and mess around with random citizens. At the beginning it starts with you just messing around and throwing stuff at them, but it usually ends with you both running from the cops.

_____________________________

     Sorry the updates are so slow, but I've been trying to write a lot in all of my books, and it just gets a little hard sometimes.

-Alice