Chapter 22- The Honeymoon

!Smut Warning!

Eren's POV

As soon as we got through the door Levi pinned me to the wall and started kissing me roughly. He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I granted. His tongue explored my mouth. Our moans echoed throughout the room. We broke the kiss and Levi licked his lips his eyes full of lust but then I guess I probably looked the same.

''Please Levi fuck me~'' Levi smirked.

''Of course my wife.'' He picked me up and took us to our bedroom. He pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He started of leaving hickeys on my neck and collar bone. I was getting impatient so I tugged on his shirt. He got the hint and took it and everything else off. Then he started to strip me. He left hickeys everywhere.

''Honey can you grab the lube please?'' I nodded and went to grab the lube from the bedside table while Levi kept leaving more hickeys. I gave him the lube and he squeezed some out on his fingers. He put one finger in with some resistance. We hadn't done it in a while so it was difficult to do. He added another finger and started to scissors me. I was growing impatient again and started to rutt against his fingers making him looking at me.

''P-Please Levi just fuck me already.''

''I haven't stretched you out enough yet-''

''I don't care Leviii~ I want you.''

''Fine but don't blame me if your ass hurts tomorrow.'' He grabbed the lube again and coated his member. Then he lined himself up and slowly pushed in. I felt pain at first but as I adjusted I felt extreme pleasure.

''M..Move~ Pleaseeee.'' Levi smirked.

''As you wish baby.'' He started thrusting into me gradually getting quicker and rougher. My moans got louder and louder as I came closer to my release. I could Levi was close as well.

''God you feel amazing baby.''

''Ah~ I gonna cum Leviiiiii.''

''Me too baby.'' A few more thrusts later and we came together. Levi pulled out and rolled off of me. I cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arms around me lovingly.

''That was amazing... I love you my husband.''

''I love you too my wife.'' We both chuckled and he kissed my nose, making me blush.

''Let's go to sleep baby.''

''Ok goodnight Levi I love you with every fibre of my being I can't wait to spend years with you.''

''Me too my Love. I love you more than anyone on this planet. Goodnight sweet dreams my Ocean Eyed Angel.''

-The End

I hope you enjoyed my story and thank you for reading :)