Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning with something tickling my cheek. I tried brushing it away, but found nothing substantial there to swat at. I felt the tickling feeling again and swatted again, this time moving my face away a little.

It came again.

Now I was pissed. What the fuck is going on?

I opened my eyes and came face-to-face with a pair of smirking lips. Looking up from the lips, I trailed my eyes all the way up to a pair of amused, blue orbs. “Good morning, Sleeping Beauty.”

“GET OUT OF MY BED YOU ASSHOLE!” I hit him with my pillow only to have him deflect my advances, too easily for my liking. “What is wrong with you?” I yelled again as he finally got off my bed.

“I’m here to wake you up for the first stage today!” he said cheerily. “Wouldn’t want you to oversleep and end up being eliminated, now do we?” he asked with a smirk.

Oh, shit. The challenge! Continuing on with his one-sided conversation, he said,

“Now, for today, you have the choice between a black or white outfit. I think you should wear the white - makes you look like an angel with all of that blonde hair and what not.”

While he had been talking, he’s made his way into my closet and was now holding up the white outfit in front of me. I took it from his hands and promptly threw it over my shoulder and walked into my closet to go find the black one. Who does he think he is, telling me his opinion and shit.

“Princey, do you know what the difference is between your opinion and a pizza?” I asked walking back out of the closet. (insert gay closet joke here)

He sat on the edge of my bed and asked, “What?”

“I asked for the pizza.”

After I had somehow managed to get that little tyrant out of my room, I changed into my black outfit (a black short-sleeve shirt, cropped yoga pants, and a pair of Nike’s) and walked down the hall to Nikki’s room.

“Hey there, sweet cheeks.” Nikki turned around, also clad in a black outfit. “What’s cookin’ good lookin’?” She gave me a playful smirk. “Just waiting for your sweet ass to get out of bed. Speaking of, what was all that yelling I heard this morning? You and Nicky Nick getting cozy?”

I punched her in the arm, mighty hard I might add, and glared over at her.

“Ha. Ha. No, I woke up this morning to have that prick of a Prince staring right at my eye holes. It was not pretty,” I replied with a shiver at the end.

“Yeah, whatever,” said Nikki with another smirk. “So, where do you think we’re going this fine morning?” she asked, looking out a window in the hallway on this way to the kitchen.

“I really don’t give a shit, just as long as I get food,” I mumbled back.

Nikki laughed, “Hell hath no wrath like a pissed off Reese.”