Chapter 12

I quickly made my way to Alcatraz and walked straight into my room without looking at any of the other girls loitering in the hallway. I really didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize my chances at being relocated. Once in my room, I changed out of the dress I was still wearing from the "interviews" and put on some casual shorts and a fitted v-neck t-shirt. I heard my room door slide open with a "whoosh" as I crossed the threshold into my bathroom.

"Reese! What. The. Actual. FUCK!" screamed Nikki as she ran up to me, grabbing me by my shoulders. "Why didn't you tell me you were a fucking superhero? Since when do you have TELEPATHY!? And not to mention the way the Prince looked exactly like you with the whole glowy-eye shit - which, by the way, was super awesome!" She continued to ramble on like this for the next six minutes before I had finally had enough.

"Nikki."

"And then the lamp was like POW!"

"Nikki."

"But then the King was all 'You know what you have to do, Nycholei.'"

"Nikki."

"Speaking of, what did he have to do. Oh my GOD," she looked at my carefully and whispered, "Did you...do it?"

"NIKKI!" I gasped frustrated. "No we didn't do it, although I'm more than positive that's what the King was hinting at," I said as I shuddered. I declawed her hands from my shoulders and continued to walk into the bathroom to grab a pony tail. I put my hair up into a bun and walked back to tell Nikki my plan involving our new rooms only to find her standing in my room's main door.

"What's going on?" I asked as I walked up next to her. I looked past her and saw that the Bitch Clique was currently posed hands-on-hips- style in front of her.

"Hey there, handsome," I started looking at Tori, "You come here often?" This received quite a few mean mugs and "whatevers". One of them even looked baffled that I just called a woman handsome.

"Cut the shit, bitch. I'm not here to mess around anymore. I want you gone and I want you gone now," spat out the Queen Bitch herself.

"Well, it looks like it's your lucky day then! My and Nikki here were just about to go speak to the King about our new digs. Wanna join, hot stuff?" I winked back at Tori just to see if I could piss her off a little bit more. She seemed a little surprised by the new information, but I guess didn't have an answer. She just gave a loud "humph" and stormed off down the hall to her room, followed (naturally) by the Bitch Clique.

Nikki turned to me with a smile closely resembling a cheshire cat. "Are you serious? He said we could be moved?"

"That's what Salcantice, Nyc's friend, told me, but he seems like a freak with a hidden agenda, so we're going to go find out for ourselves." I walked out of my room with Nikki following beside me.

"Oh, okay then." With that she let the conversation drop.

Wow, I'm hilarious.

What actually happened was this:

"Salcantice? What a mouth full! Is he at least cute? I bet he is. The bad guys are always irresistible." This got a snort from me. "Do you even know where you're going? This place is huge! We could be lost in some random hallway for a week and no one would even know!"

"Hey, Nikki?" I interrupted.

"Yeah?"

"SHUT UP."

She laughed a bit and we decided to check the throne room first for the royal Mr. and Mrs. As we approached it, we saw Max and Jax standing outside of the large, dark wood doors. Me and Nikki looked at each other and let me tell you, there will never be a good outcome when two mischievous little ladies look at each other with a smile on their face.