Love Me Like You Do!!! (Epilogue)

Start from the beginning

I don't know anything about you.... Today morning Asha just showed your photo and said your name.... That's it..., Nithya simply said while looking at Iyappan smilingly....

Anirudh laughed out loudly while looking at Iyappan when he was looking at Nithya with his angry face....

Wait! Asha told about me ah?? What did she said?..., Iyappan asked while looking at Nithya with his excited face....

She said like if you see this guy means don't ever talk to him otherwise he'll brainwash you..., Nithya said while looking at Anirudh smiling....

What?? Did she said like that?..., Iyappan asked while looking down at the floor....

Nithya and Anirudh laughed hardly while looking at Iyappan who was standing there with his worried face.....

You're looking so funny with this sad reaction Iyap..., Anirudh said while laughing terribly....

Iyappan.... I just lied to you.... Today morning only Asha said about you to me..., Nithya said while looking at Iyappan smilingly....

Oh! So, You accepted our love ah?..., Iyappan asked while looking at Nithya smilingly....

I never said that I accepted.... Am I right Ani?..., Nithya asked while looking at Anirudh....

Yeah!! Correct.... Correct...., Anirudh said while looking at Iyappan smilingly....

Anirudh.... Don't you remember how and all I tried my best to unite you guys together? You too.... Don't ever talk to me..., Iyappan said while looking at them angrily....

Really? Then what about your marriage arrangements?..., Nithya asked while looking at Iyappan simply....

Are you guys playing with me?..., Iyappan asked while looking at Anirudh and Nithya bluntly....

Omg!! Finally you found out...., Anirudh said while sighing heavily looking at Iyappan....

Iyappan glared looking at Anirudh and then folded his arms.... Anirudh smiled and hugged Iyappan quickly....

Do you think I'll leave you that much easily?? I'm here to make your marriage arrangements and I know how much love you have for Asha.... Asha is for you only Iyap.... Am I right Nithya?..., Anirudh asked while wrapping his hand around Iyappan's shoulder....

Damn right.... Asha really went to Mumbai to pack her things and she will return here very soon just to marry you Iyappan.... So don't worry..., Nithya said while smiling at Iyappan....

We're going to get married buddy.... Come let's enjoy until that time..., Anirudh said while dragging Iyappan with him.... Come Nithya..., he added while smiling at Nithya who was standing there smilingly....

After 1 year:

Anirudh was driving to home happily to see everyone after a long time as he went to America with Iyappan.... Anirudh entered inside the house and then went to the kitchen straightly while Iyappan just smiled at Asha and went and sat beside her on the couch.... There he saw his mom who was preparing something seriously.... He went and shouted near her ears which made her to shout in fear and looked at Anirudh with her shocked face.... She quickly hugged Anirudh happily and slapped at Anirudh's cheek playfully.... He smiled looking at his mom and then went out from the kitchen.... His eyes started to revolve all around the house in search of Nithya.... Iyappan and Asha started to laugh looking at Anirudh.... Then only Anirudh noticed them sitting on the couch....