Love Me Like You Do!!! (Epilogue)

Start from the beginning

Nithya.... I'm your Anirudh.... Your unforgettable love.... So...., he dragged a little while smiling at her....

So? So what?..., Nithya asked while looking at him confusedly with a smile....

So..... Will You Remember Me Forever???...., Anirudh asked with a smirk on his face....

Nithya glared at him while folding her arms.... Anirudh smiled at her sheepishly and then pulled her towards him....

I think I'll remember you every single minute even in my dreams.... That's only in my heart but according to my mind if I don't remember you means you have to get all the scolding and beatings from me every morning.... I'll scream at you like a mental... Is that okay for you?..., Nithya asked while looking at Anirudh with her worried face....

That's my pleasure to get beatings from you sweetheart...., Anirudh said while looking at Nithya smilingly....

And.... You're not a mental for me.... You're just a child for me for whom I have to explain everything in this world.... I'm blessed to get you and I'm your memories.... So, don't worry..., Anirudh added while looking at her smiling widely....

Nithya just nodded her head while smiling and then looked at Anirudh simply.... He just held her hand and then went out from the hospital.... He was about to went near to his car with Nithya but he stopped his way and then turned towards the hospital.... There he saw his mom and Iyappan who were looking at him angrily while folding their arms.... He just went near to them with Nithya....

Nithya.... This is my mom..., Anirudh said while showing his mom to Nithya....

Oh! Hello aunty..., Nithya said while smiling at Anirudh's mom who was starring at Anirudh....

Mom.... I'm in love with Nithya.... Will you accept our love?..., Anirudh asked while holding Nithya's hand tightly....

Anirudh's mom starred at Anirudh angrily and then looked at Nithya simply....

Aunty.... I have to tell you something importantly.... I can't remember anything more than 24 hours in my life but I'm promosing you that I won't forget your son in my lifetime.... I can't forget my Anirudh in my life.... That's for sure..., Nithya said while looking at her with her wet eyes which made Anirudh to tear....

I know about you everything...., Anirudh's mom said while looking at Nithya smilingly....

But how do you know? This is our first meet right?..., Nithya asked while looking at Anirudh's mom confusedly....

That's for you but I already decided you as my daughter-in-law..., Anirudh's mom said while looking at Nithya with a smirk....

What?..., Anirudh asked while looking at her with his shocked face....

Why are you acting like you don't know anything?..., she asked while pointing Nithya who was smiling herself looking at them which made Anirudh to nod his head smilingly..... Anirudh... Bring my daughter-in-law safely..., she added while caressing Nithya's cheeks....

Anirudh nodded his head while smiling widely.... Nithya just smiled looking at Anirudh and then held his hand tightly when his mom left them....

I'm here only...., Iyappan said while looking at them angrily....

You're Iyappan right?..., Nithya asked while looking at Iyappan angrily....

Wow! You remember me ah??? Look here Ani... She remembers me these many days when she don't even remembers you..., Iyappan said while smiling at Anirudh proudly....