I smiled and hugged him.

I told him the news.

Brian- I hate to lose my best dancer... atleast come tonight. One last time.

Me- Fine... but I'm bringing someone.

Brian- Alright. See you tonight babe.

I left.

Me- Matt, you get to see me work tonight.

Matt- What?

Me-He asked me to come and dance tonight. One last time.

Matt- Alright.

*************************

We had all my stuff from my apartment in a UHaul which Jake and Shae decided to go ahead and start driving to LA. Matt and I had to go to the strip club tonight and then we would leave in the morning.

I got ready.

Matt's mouth dropped

Matt's mouth dropped. He was backstage with me in my dressing room.

Me- Alright. I'm next. Go get you a front row seat.

He kissed me and left.

They announced me. My song came on and I danced better than ever before. Everytime I noticed Matt was jealous, I would wink at him. I went back to my dressing room and Matt and Brian met me there.

Brian- Here's your cut. You made 900 .

Me- Thank you. Bye Brian.

Brian - Bye baby girl. I hate to see you go.

He walked out and Matt locked the door behind him. He walked over to me and picked me up and sat me on the make up table. He started kissing and softly biting my neck.

Matt- *whispers* You did great, baby. I wanted to jump up on that stage and fuck you right then.

I softly moaned. He slowly took off my clothes and then took off his and picked me up and put me against the wall. It was perfect. I knew I was loud and the other rooms could hear. We both put on our clothes. I put on my actual clothes.

We went to my house

We went to my house.

Mom- How did it go?

Me- Great.

Mom- Let's smoke one time before you leave.

We all sat in the living room and smoked then pigged out and went to bed.

Early in the morning,  Matt and I had to wake up and leave.

We drove forever and finally got to Matt's

We drove forever and finally got to Matt's. We had to hurry because Wild N Out was tonight.

I kept my same clothes on amd we went to the studio. I had went to get hair and makeup and when I came back out, I saw Matt flirting with....