Chapter Eight.

Sorry. I didn't update yesterday. I have the flu so I've been asleep most of yesterday and today.

I nodded.

He smiled at me and kissed me.

Matt- Let's eat and unpack your stuff babygirl.

We ate and unpacked everything. Then Shae texted me. She said she had gotten an apartment.

Matt and I went to bed.

The next morning we woke up and layed there talking.

Me- I'm gonna call and get a photo shoot set up.

Matt- I'm gonna have a model girlfriend. Yum.

Me- You're so weird.

Matt- We need to find someway to announce our relationship.

Me- Just be subtle. Like a pic on instagram that says my girlfriend is hot or something.

Matt- Alright.

I called the agent and he said he had an open shoot today. I got up and go ready. Matt and I left and rushed over there.

Matt sat over to the side and took a pic of me during my shoot.

After I got done. We went out to eat. I was scrolling on my phone and I saw Matt's post. It was a pic from my photoshoot. It said "My babygirl looks so sexy"

 It said "My babygirl looks so sexy"

I smiled and liked it.

Matt- You did perfect today baby. You looked amazing.

Me- Thank you babe.

Matt- Nick just texted me a picture. There is an article about us already.

Me-  Really?

He showed me his phone. It was an article about Matt and I on WildNOut and then us living together.

Me- Wow. They really do get all in your business...

Matt- Yeah.

We got up and left.

Me- Let's just go home. I'm so tired.

We pulled up to the house and there was a familiar car in thr driveway. No one was in the car. Then we saw that the front door was opened.

Me- Matt, someone is in the house.

Matt- Stay in the car. Lock the doors and call the cops.

He got out and I locked the doors and then called the cops.

Cop- Hello. What is your emergency?

Me- Someone has broke into my boyfriend's house.

I stared at the car and then I realized who it belonged to...

Me- Oh my gosh. I know who it is. Get here now.

I told her the address and then I got out of the car. I slowly walked into the house and saw Matt going up the stairs. I waved at him to come to me. He did.

Me- It's my ex. He must have seen my picture in the magazines. He's crazy. He's on drugs really bad and he's violent. Just let me deal with him.

Matt- Babe, I love that you're brave and everything but if you think you are going up there alone then you're drunk.

He followed me up the stairs and into our bedroom. There he was. Jason. Just laying there on the bed.

Jason- There you are.

Then my bravery faded.

Me- W..w..what are you doing here?

Jason- I came to get you. I told you, you'll never escape me.

He got up and grabbed my arm. Matt walked in and pushed him.

Me- Matt. No!

He punched Matt in the stomach. Matt fell over and Jason ran after me but before he could get me, Matt stood up and pulled him back by his shirt. I saw this rage come over Matt. Jason turned around and Matt punched him so hard, it knocked him out cold.

Matt- *To Jason* Don't you dare mess with her. She's mine. Leave MY girl alone.

I was sitting on the floor crying and Matt came and picked me up.

Matt- Come on, babe.

He carried me out to the car and then the cops pulled up. Matt told them what was going on and they arrested Jason. They left and Matt got in the car.

Matt- It's alright babygirl. It's over now.

Me- It'll never be over. There's a lot that I haven't told you...