Chapter Twelve.

Me- Let's go to the beach.

Matt- Okay babe. Go get ready.

We went and got ready.

Then we got in the car and drove to the beach

Then we got in the car and drove to the beach. We stayed at the beach all day until we got rained out. When we got home Jake was sitting out in the rain.

Matt- Jake? What are you doing? You have a key.

Jake- I forgot it.

Matt- What's wrong?

Matt unlocked the door and we all walked in. We could tell Jake had been crying.

Me- Jakey, what's wrong?

Jake- Shae. She left me. She has been dating someone in Florida the entire time. She went back to live with him.

Me- What?

Matt- Did you know?

Me- No. I haven't talked to her. Jake, I'm sorry. I'll go get some alcohol. It'll help.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Jack. I took it to Jake. Then I texted Shae.

Me- Shae! WTF!
Shae- What?
Me- Jake is here. You hurt him.
Shae- I know.
Me- You don't care?
Shae- I'm with Dylan. I love him more.
Me- Whatever.
Shae- You're my best friend. Take my side.
Me- No. I'm on the side of who did right. And that sure as hell wasn't you. He treated you like a fucking queen, Shae. Fuck you for doing this.

I looked at Jake. He looked a little better but he was obviously hurt.

Matt- Stay here tonight, Jake.

Jake- You sure?

Matt- Yeah.

Me- I can't believe she did this...

Matt- Babe, you wanna go order a pizza?

Me- Sure.

I walked into the kitchen. I ordered the pizza and then eavesdropped on Matt and Jake.

Matt- You don't need her, man.

Jake- She was perfect.

Matt- No. Definitely not. Hey tomorrow we will go out drinking. Just you and I .

Jake- What about T?

Matt- She can go out with her friends.

Jake- Okay.

I walked in there.

Me- Pizza's coming.

Matt - Thanks, babe. Hey tomorrow Jake and I are gonna go out. Why don't you see if Kylie wants to hang out?

Me- Okay babe.

I texted Kylie and she agreed to go out. I went to bed and left Jake and Matt up to talk.

The next morning, someone knocked on the door. It was the camera crew. I let them in. They set up and started recording. I got dressed for the day.

Matt woke up and came down to the kitchen

Matt woke up and came down to the kitchen. He picked me up and lifted me on to the counter. Then he stood in between my legs.

Matt- Hey gorgeous.

Me- Hey babe.

Matt- Did you sleep well?

Me- I guess. What are your and Jake's plans tonight?

Matt- Probably just going to a club for a while. What about you and Kylie?

Me- Probably the same.

Matt- I hope you have fun, babygirl.

Me- I will. You have fun too. Cheer Jakey up.

Matt- I will.

*************************

Later that night Kylie arrived and we got dressed.

I told Matt bye and we left

I told Matt bye and we left. We went to the club and immediately started drinking. I was tipsy very quickly. Kylie and I started dancing together. I don't know if it was the alcohol or what but I was ao attracted to her. I kissed her. To my surprise, she kissed back. Then I realized how drunk she also was. She could barely even stand up. Then I thought of Matt and I instantly regretted the kiss.

Me- Come on Kylie. Let's go home.

I turned around and there was Matt. His mouth was dropped open. He stormed off and I followed. Jake stayed with Kylie to get her home.

Me- Matt! Wait! I didn't mean to!

Matt- Yeah but you did. I didn't even realize you were into girls.

Me- I'm not. Well unless I'm drunk then I am attracted to anything.

Matt- Let's just go home.

We got in the car and Jake and Kylie got in the back and we went home. Jake took Kylie to the guest bedroom to sleep.

Matt- Whether you are drunk or not, you still did it. You still cheated.

Me- I'm sorry Matt.

Matt- I thought you were the one. But now... I don't know... I'll sleep in the other guest bedroom.

Me- Matt, wait. Please just give me another chance.

Matt- Night, Tia.

I watched him walk up the stairs as tears rolled down my cheeks. Is he really this mad over a drunken kiss with my best friend?