Chapter Fifteen.

Justin- Wow... you look so sexy.

Me- Thanks.

He walked over to me and kissed me passionately. Then he picked me up and laid me on the bed. He kissed down my entire body. Then took off my bra and panties. He took off his clothes and got on top of me.

Once again, it was good but it wasn't Matt...

Justin- That was amazing babygirl.

Only Matt can call me that...

Me- Yeah. It was perfect.

I had expected this to be a hook up. I expected him to leave when we were finished. So imagine my surprise when he started cuddling me afterwards. I almost stopped him but instead I just closed my eyes and pretended it was Matt... As soon as I did that, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and got out of bed. Justin wasn't anywhere to be found and Kylie was at her photoshoot. I checked my phone 2 messages from Matt. I smiled but that quickly changed.

One was a screenshot. It was Justin and I in the hot tub. It was in the background of someone's snapchat. The next was a message.

Matt- I really didn't expect you to move on this fast... I guess I should too. Hope you're happy, T.

Me- I had to do something other than mope around.

Matt- So you have to fuck the first guy that walks by?

Me- What I do isn't your business anymore, Matt. I gotta go. Bye.

Matt- Whatever, T. It just fucking hurts. I thought you cared but you moved on that fast. I must have been wrong.

I just ignored the message and wiped the few tears off my face. I got up and got in the shower. Then got ready.

I walked downstairs and drank some apple juice

Where's Justin? He was supposed to take me car shopping.

Then I heard someone open the front door. Justin walked into the kitchen. He was carrying two coffees and a bag.

Justin- Morning babe. I got you coffee and donuts.

Me- Aww. Thanks

I ate the donuts and drank the coffee.

Justin- Are you ready?

Me- Yeah.

We got in his car and went to the dealership. He helped me look around at cars until I finally found a maroon range rover and I fell in love.

I signed the papers and wrote the check

I signed the papers and wrote the check. Then I drove to the parking lot beside his car.

Justin- You wanna go grab something to eat?

Me- Sure. What do you want?

Justin- How about italian?

Me- Yeah. Sure.

We drove to an italian place and got out. We got in and got a table.

Me- So you have any plans for today?

Justin- Nah. You?

Me- Probably gonna go home and swim then make dinner.

Justin- Cool.

Me- Wanna come swim and eat? You can stay the night again if you want.

Justin - Sure. I'll have to run home and get a change of clothes and stuff though.

Me- Alright. I'll just run to the store while you do that. Then I'll meet you at our house.

We ate and talked then I paid and we left. He came to my house that day and we swam then Kylie showed up and I cooked dinner then we ate.