Chapter Four.

Me- I have. I decided to accept your offer. Matt and I are going back to my hometown this weekend for me to talk to my boss and get my things.

Nick- Sweet! We're all so excited for you to join us! Come around with me and I'll introduce you to some people.

He took me around and introduced me to celebs like Kylie Jenner and Nicki Minaj. I finally went back and found Matt. He was just sitting there on his phone.

Me- You look bored.

Matt- Just waiting on you. Wanna go back to my place?

Me- Sure.

We told everyone bye and left.

Matt - You know when you start Wild N' Out that your life is gonna change, right ?

Me- I assumed.

Matt- Paparazzi follows you everywhere. You never get any privacy. And eventually you will get picked up by another show.

Me- Are you trying to talk me out of this?

Matt - No. No. Ofcourse not. I'm excited for you to join the crew. I'm just preparing you.

Me- I'll be fine, Matt.

Matt- Let's get dinner. I'm starved. And you look to good to not take on a date.

Me- Awww. Thanks.

He took me to this super nice restaurant and we got dinner. After I saw the check and he refused to let me pay, I realized that this guy actually cares about me.

Me- You spend this much money on all your dates?

Matt- I don't go on dates often.

Me- Why? You're hot.

Matt- I'm picky.

I smiled. He's picky but he picked me.

We got to his house and he hooked his phone to the huge bluetooth speakers. He turned on pandora and we sat there and talked.

Matt- I really like you, Tia.

Me- I like you too.

Matt- I want to be with you. I want you to be mine.

Me- I'm bad at relationships. I always fuck up.

Matt- I'll take care of you, babe. I'll spoil the hell out of you. You'll be my queen. I'll treat you how you deserve to be treated.

I smiled.

Me- I don't like having the whole label thing. I mean as of now, I'm yours. You don't have to worry about anyone else. You make my fucking heart melt. But I hate being someone's girlfriend. Let's just keep doing what we're doing. No reason to ruin it with labels.

Matt- Alright. As long as you don't want anyone else.

Me- I do have a surprise for you though.

Matt- Really? What?

Me- Wait here.

I ran upstairs and changed.

I walked downstairs and his mouth dropped. I giggled. I took his phone and turned on a sexy song an started dancing on him. He kept biting his lip. He stood up and I bent over in front of him (still dancing). He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. He spun me around. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He was holding me by my ass. I started kissing his neck as his walked uo the stairs. He put me on the bed and got over me. This lead to the most amazing night of my life.